meeting parents

Sorry for the late update , I kinda took a week of from wattpad anyways enjoy.

Also thanks for 200 odd reads.

Vote and comment ✓:

*******************
Storm pov :

The drive to Trojans place was not necessarily long, but boring I mean the guy just sits in silence with some shitty pop music from the radio.

But during the last around 15 minutes of the drive I shoved on a dropkick Murphys cd I had in my bag and blasted that shit as I danced and sang to every single song.

Trojans would laugh or smile every so often making me smile at how nice his laugh sound and his smile looks.

Anyways once we made it to the house, Trojan parked his car out front of the house...

Sorry I mean castle he lives in a mother fucking castle, the lucky son of a bitch.

It's kinda spooky looking, there was a smoke of cloud all over the place.

"Scared?" He questioned once he came to my side of his truck as he opened my door

"No, i'm actually quite intrigued" that sounded so proper.

Trojan looked at me confused before shaking his head and kissing my cheek before helping me out his truck.

"So, is it true that you have those black horses with the fire inside them?" I asked excitedly as I looked round the place incase I missed it.

"You do know you'll get one when you become head demon worrior" he said but then a look of sadness came upon his face.

I knew this would happen.

"That's so cool" I shouted out a bit louder then nescacery but it happend.

"Yeah" he said before grabbing my hand and leading me towards the big metal doors.

I bet those things are heavy as fuck.

Just as I thought Trojans was going to open them he put his hands up then said something before the doors swung open.

I want to do that.

"Only the king and queen aswell as there family's and mates can open these doors" he explained, so that means...

"So I can open them?" I asked as I smiled at the thought of me being like hugini.

"Well, once we have fully claimed one another yes" that's not fair.

You may wonder what he mean by full claiming well, i shall tell a you.

Basically we have to have sex and then let our demons take over and have sex so that way every demon and angel know that that demon has a mate.