Part one

Third person

"What the h!ll did you say sh!tty hair!?"
"I said do you want to come to a performance with us tomorrow?"the red haired boy explained.
"H!ll no" denied the explosive child.
"Come on Bakugou, the rest of the group is going, I promise you won't regret it" Mina told him.
"Does it look like I care!?"
"Oh don't be like that, afterwards we're going to a place with extra spicy foods" persuaded Kiri.
"Fine, whatever"
"Yes!!" Kirishima and Mina said together.

Your point of view

It took forever for Kirishima and Mina to get Earserhead's permission and the schools to go out to see your performance. But it would all be worth it. They made a promise to you, before they got put in the dorms, that they would come and see your performance, since they missed the last one.
"You don't have to" you told your friends over the phone.
"NO, we promised you, and it would be unmanly and unheroic of us to break a promise" argued Kiri.
"But you might get attacked, again" you reminded your friend.
"Are you calling us weak? And it's boring here" Mina complained.
"I'm not calling y'all weak, but, are you using me as an excuse to get out of there?" you questioned your friends
"Yes, maybe, wait... yes" Mina joked.
"Fine, so how many people are you bringing again?"
"Three, and there's us, so we will be a group of five, but when we go out to eat, it will be a group of six" Kirishima showing off his math skills.
"Wow, you've improved since junior high, you were quite a shy kid, you have more friends and your math skills are getting better everyday" you said like a proud mother, but yet you joked with the math part.
"Yes I have" Kirishima said, you could hear the big grin on his face.
"Sh!tty hair, what the h!ll are you doing!! Time for dinner!!" you heard a loud voice say, wait not just say, yell.
" Sorry y/n, we have to go" they both said with disappointment in their voice.
"It's alright you guys, I gotta go to, I have to help with dinner" you said.
"Ok, enjoy your meal" they both said.
"Okay, you too, love you both"
"Love you too" they said in unison.
How do they do that?
They hung up and you went to the kitchen to start dinner before your parents came home.