Part thirty five

You were released from the hospital.
The school asked you to stay at the school for your own safety.
And you'll be staying at the 1-A's dorms. Because you know people there.
And while you were being taken there, they let you say bye to people.
You said bye to your family and your Mother.
(And you can take Hades with you)
And now you were going to say bye to The Great Hall and the people there.

Small time skip...

You opened the doors to the auditorium, they were all prepared for you to say bye.
But you did something unexpected.

"Hey" you said while giving a little hand wave.
"Y/n" Mr. Orenji said with a smile.
You were wearing jean shorts, a t-shirt, and a jacket. You weren't wearing anything baggy.

"Heeey" the group said slowly and quietly.

Warning
There is mild language in the next part
No cursing, but still
————————————————————————

"Oh, hey, may I say something to the group Mr. Orenji?" you asked him.
"Uh... sure" he said.
"Okay" you started.
"Screw you, screw you, screw you, screw you" you said while pointing at people who were a-holes to you. "Screw you all, expect for you Mr. Orenji, you were the best instructor, but here's advice, don't tell the whole group the someone is your favorite, so they don't have to go through sh!t" you said, and Mr. Orenji laughed.

————————————————————————

"Welp, bye now, see you on the flip side" you said while heading out feeling good.