Part three

Bakugou's point of view

"Ready to go everyone?" Sh!tty hair asked around the room.
"Ye!!" the rest of the sh!tty group said in unison, but how?
"Whatever" I said.
"Don't be like that Bakugou" Dunce face said.
We walked out of the dorms and then when we walked through the gates, it was like I left a prison I was trapped in. It felt great, whoever we were going to see, I will thank them internally. But just because I got out of that h!ll hole.
A few minutes later...
"Are we there yet?" Soy sauce face asked, was he already tired?
"Almost" Sh!tty hair and Raccoon eyes said in unison, how do they keep doing that, it's creepy.
About a few minutes later...
"We're here!!" Sh!tty hair and Raccoon eyes said in unison, STOP THAT!!
It was like... a f$cking mansion. It was huge. Like what the h!ll.
5:00am
We were all seated, bring on the f$cking torture. At least I get to eat after this.
The lights flickered. And Soy sauce face and Dunce face jumped.
"Don't worry that signals the show is about to start" Sh!tty hair explained. Which was... actually helpful.
A few moments later...
The lights went out and the curtain rose.
The torture had started.
They were singing and dancing. Sh!tty hair and Raccoon eyes said it was show choir. It was kinda cool, but still torture.
I can't wait till this is over. I want f$cking food!!
A few performances later...
"Hey, when's your friend coming on?" Soy sauce asked, I was wondering that too, we were here because of her, so where was she?
"She's the last performance, the show stopper" Sh!tty hair informed us, oh.
About an hour passed, is it almost over?
The lights on the stage went out.
Sh!tty hair pulled out his phone and started to record, this must be her.
I rolled my eyes, it's almost over.
A light went on, spotlight, and it shone on a smaller girl sitting on a stool. She had a guitar. It wasn't electric, just a normal one.

Your point of view

When the lights went out, it was the sign saying, go.
You went with your guitar in hand. You were wearing a shirt jacket, like it was a shirt in jacket form, you know what I mean? And black jeans. You sat on the stool, it was tall and black, you knew this because you rehearsed on the stool multiple times.
Then you started playing "Mine" by Taylor Swift. But the Glee version because it was guitar version.

The song:

Bakugou's point of view

A song was staring to play. Then she started to sing. It was nice.
She looked towards my direction, she was looking at Sh!tty hair and Raccoon eyes, she winked, well tried to and smiled while she sung. Were those hints saying she saw them?
Then we made eye contact, she looked away. She was still singing.
I was sucked in, how?
Is this what happens, she was telling a story through a song. It was like I was in the story.
And that she wrote the song. And she experienced this. How can she do this?
After your performance...
The spotlight went out. There were a lot of foot steps. A lot of people were up there now. They were all holding hands, then took a bow. Then people in all black walked up and bowed too. Sh!tty hair said they were stage crew, what the f$ck is that?
A few moments later...
We were out of the auditorium. And were in the hallway. Apparently waiting for her. It was crowded.
Then she was there. Talking to Sh!tty hair and Raccoon eyes. They were all smiling. She was still wearing the same outfit she had on stage.
"Y/n, this is Katsuki Bakugou, Bakugou, this is y/n" Sh!tty hair said.
"Hi, nice to meet you" she said with a smile and her hand out ready for me to shake. I did.
"So, you ready to go y/n?" Sh!tty hair asked her.
"Almost, I need to change and get my things" she said.
"Ok, we'll be here" Sh!tty hair and Raccoon eyes said, once again, in unison.
She left.
Why did she need to change?

Your point of view

"Ok, we'll be here" Kiri and Mina said in unison, you swore they were made for each other.
You went to the locker room to get your things and change.
You got out of the shirt while a group of girls walked by.
"Ew, now I see it" one black haired girl said.
"Yeah, told you she had a gut" a purple haired girl said in disgust and laughter.
The rest of the girls laughed.
Then walked away giggling.
This made you feel fat.
You put on your bigger shirt, baggy yet not baggy. It was oversized but in a cute way. And took off the jeans and put the other shirt and jeans into your bag and put on leggings.
You zipped up your bag and put it around your shoulder, grabbed your guitar case that had your guitar in it and closed your locker. Then went out of the locker room.(You had shoes on)