Part forty two

The red haired beauty said that she was their to see what happened before they found you.
She was medium height, she had red hair that got lighter as it went down. and green eyes. They were beautiful. She was wearing a blue dress with a yellow cardigan.
"Oh, yes how rude of me" she said with beautiful voice. "My name is Nona"

She sat down on your desk chair while you sat on a bean bag.(Yes, you have a bean bag)
She looked into your eyes. This was her quirk.
She had told you.
She can see the past in peoples eyes. And she can see a red string on their wrist, that string led to their soulmate. She couldn't see hers though.
This was a quirk that past down.
So, her father had it, and his mother, and her father, and his mother, etc., it goes to the oldest. And that oldest is always the opposite sex as the one with the quirk.
And people can blink while she is looking at their eyes. But she can't. She is able to keep her eyes open for a while.
And she can see things that you can't even remember.
And if she lies about her quirk, then she gets a really bad rash.
Her quirk was being passed down before quirks were even a thing.

She was looking into your eyes for a while.
She was reading you.
And when she first walked in, she looked at your wrist.

It was about a few minutes later...

She was still looking into your eyes.
Then her eyes widened.
"Oh you poor child" she said under her breath, but you could still hear it.