Part thirteen

Your point of view

Monday
You woke up at around 5:00am.
You couldn't go back to sleep. So you got ready for school.

Your uniform:

(It took me forever to find this)You wore black socks that went above your knee

You wore black socks that went above your knee. And you normally did your hair in a ponytail. And you had circle glasses. You were almost blind without them.
You got dressed, did your hair, then went to the kitchen to make toast.
You ate your toast. Then brushed your teeth. And waited.
Your father drives you to school. You went to a school that cost.
You didn't stay(like sleep) at the school. You went there for part of the day then went home.
You liked to stay in your comfort zone. Which is being with your dogs. You had anxiety, mostly social though. That's why you didn't go to boarding school. Hades and Baby are your emotional support animals.
Sure you preformed, but you act, it's all fake. Your role is a confident girl, outside of your home. But you sometimes play it badly. You can fool people pretty well. You don't count it as lying because your playing a role. It's not lying, but people don't know your acting. You sometimes act in front of your friends, Kiri and Mina, they don't know. Your role is, girl without anxiety or a little bit of depression, and quirkless. But it's just acting. You've only been real with your family. And, maybe, Katsuki.
6:00am
You Father was walking to the kitchen.
"Y/n, why are you up?" he asked you.
"Woke up and couldn't fall back asleep" you answered.
"Oh, are you ready?" he asked.
"Yep" you said.

Your Father drove you to school...

Third person(aka me)

Your school was good. Sure the teachers were strict, but the principal was laid back...

⚠️Warning⚠️
The next section mentions drugs
If that makes you uncomfortable in any way, don't read it
When it's over there will be a line
————————————————————————

The principal seems like he's on drugs, but he's not. One year one of the upperclassmen dared him to take one of the tests were you pee in a cup, he got negative for drugs. You kinda want to see him on drugs, cause he's just so chill.
He's even more laid back the Nezu.

————————————————————————