Part eight

Saturday 10:35
You woke up. Very tired.
You sat up. Stretched, and rubbed your eyes.
Your dogs were right beside you.
You had a double bed, so your dogs could sleep by you and not on the floor. It(the bed)was by the wall, you were by the wall. So you had to climb over your dogs in a way so you didn't disturb them. Because if you dare woke up the sleeping angels you would never forgive yourself.
So you got out of bed, got dressed in your usual Saturday attire, black leggings and a oversized shirt, but oversized in a cute way.
And you exited your bedroom.
You entered the kitchen to find your Father, he always gets up early. It's the only day he gets off, and he wants to see his wife.
He absolutely loves her. It's the type of love that happens in movies. And you wonder if someone will love you the way your Father loves your Mother. And you love her to. But you don't get to see her that much.
You were on the way to the hospital.
When you were eight years old, your parents went on a mission. Both your parents were injured, but your Mother got the worst. She was hit with a quirk, you don't know what it did but, it made her have to stay in the hospital. The insurance paid for most of it, and people made donations to pay for the rest. They were all fans, big fans.
At the hospital.
"I'll go first" your Father said.
"Ok" you said.
You knew that he really wanted to see her, you did to of course. But you let him go first, like you always did.
Then...
Katsuki
You there?

You
Yes.

Ok

Ok.

Where are you

Hospital, your at the dorms I'm guessing.

Yeah, don't remind me

I will.

Are you visiting your mom?

My Father went first, I'm next.

Ok

Ok, bye.

You turned off your phone.

You started watching vines.(don't judge me)