Part eighteen

Friday
At school...

You turned in your essay at the beginning of class.

Warning
Mentions of k!dnapping, it's a documentary about it.

————————————————————————
Then you watched a documentary about
k!dnapping, like serial k!llers but with
k!dnapping.
————————————————————————

So that's what you happened for the rest of the class.
This is a class about life, like what actually happens in life. They only have this class in this school, the principal doesn't want to "baby" the students.(if this class is in any other schools, I apologize, I don't know what happens in other schools)
And this class is optional, but its educational. You have to have a parent or guardian sign a permission form in order for you to take the class. But you the class.
It also does a lot of essays, and everyone can read them, but this taught that people are going to have different opinions than you.

Time skip...

You went to The Great Hall.
You changed.
Then sat in your usual spot.
This was the day for people who wanted to audition, so if you weren't going to audition, you didn't have to come.

Little time skip...

It was your turn to go up next, a lot of the guys wanted to audition with you, because if they did their audition with you, they would get the solo, or the solo they could get.(the duet)
But you denied their begging, because you knew that after they got it, they would be a dirt bag to you again.
You walked up to the stage.
You sang your audition song.

The song:

Symphony by Clean Bandit

(I like the song)
Then when you were done, you walked off the stage and sat down.

Time skip...

You rode the bus home.
When you got home, you checked your phone.
There were about twenty texts and four missed calls from Katsuki.
You read them.
They were all along the lines of "pick up you f$cking phone" and "where the h!ll are you."

Ring
Katsuki
You picked up.
"Hello?" you said.
"Where were you?"
"Um... auditions? Did I not say anything? Did Kiri or Mina not say anything?" you asked.
"What the h!ll?"
"Language" you said like a disappointed mother.
"Whatever" then he hung up.
Wow, how rude. He called.
You rolled your eyes, then you searched for your dogs.
They were on your bed, sleeping. Just like sleeping angels.