Part two

Your point of view

In a few hours the big show that happens every other month will begin. You got in extra rehearsal time before it would start. The place you did this at did a show every other month, one, to get extra budget(tickets), and two, to keep you all prepared for competitions.
You were the director's favorite. He had told this in front of everyone. Then everyone started to hate you. And being his favorite meant more solos, and haters, the other performers.
You always got a little cold feet before a show. But maybe you were even more nervous this time because Kirishima and Mina were bringing other people they referred to as the Bakusqaud.
You loved to preform. It was like going into another world and becoming someone else. Running away from reality. And you were a triple threat, which means that you can sing, dance, and act. That's most likely why you were his favorite.
But you didn't want to be his favorite. Everyone was mean to you. They called you fat, even though you were quite small, but you saw a huge girl in the mirror. Sure it was quite immature for them to be a-holes for no reason. Well except for the fact you were in fact his favorite. And being called fat wasn't that big of a deal, right? But it stung. You put yourself on a diet at first. But you saw no change so you now you don't eat much. You know it's not healthy but you wanted to not be fat. And you need to keep a type of form that's light.
"Y/n, you ok?" asked the director.
"Yes sir" you said a little jumpy.
"Ok, just making sure, I don't want my favorite getting sick from being nervous, ok?" he said.
"Yes, sir" you said.
"Ok, you can take a small break" he told you.
You were helping everyone else with the choreography of the other performances. But you didn't know why they needed a refresher.
Well better not space out anymore and get back to work. And rehears your performance.

Bakugou's point of view

"A few more hours till we get to see her!" Raccoon eyes said cheerfully.
"See who?" I asked irritated of their sh!t.
"Oh, just an angel" Sh!tty hair said just as cheerfully, it was gross.
I rolled my eyes.
"Oh come on Bakubro" Dunce face said in an f$cking annoying way.
"Shut the h!ll up Dunce face!!" I said.
"Bakugou don't be so harsh" Soy sauce face told me.
"Just leave me the h!ll alone!" I said.
A few more hours huh?
I was only going because it's boring as f$ck at the dorms and I was going to get free food. After the torture though. I'm guessing it's just Ballet or something. Or a bunch of brats dancing around the stage. Or cheesy as f$ck songs. Just, who's the angel?