-Chapter 3- ~Moving in✨-

-The next day- (you're at youre apartment)
~Beep beep beep~ "ugh" I grown. I turn off my alarm and go back to sleep. After 3 hours of sleeping you wake up to shaking. "AH!" I scream. "Oh sorry y/n.." duke says. "What are you doing here?" I ask. "I got worried, it's 3:00 PM." Duke says. "WHAT!" I yelled. "I SLEPT FOR THAT LONG?" I say. "Yea I guess." Duke says and laughs. "Well I have to ask something?" Duke says nervously. "Yea what is it?" I ask. "Do you wa-want to move in wit- with me?" Duke asks scared. I got so excited, I jumped on Duke. "YES!" I scream. "OH IM SO SORRY!" I say and get off of him bc I pushed him to the hard floor. "Are you ok!?" I ask. "Yea." Duke says in shock. "Well you better pack." Duke says and gets up. "Can you help me?" I ask. "Sure!" Duke says. After about 5 hours of packing you guys were done. "I'm going to go check out of the apartment." I say and get in the elevator. Once I got to the bottom, I talked to the lady. "Hey! I'll like to check out of room 275." I say. "Ok! Are you leaving or moving into somewhere different in the building?" The lady asked me. " I'm moving into a different apartment here." I say. "Ok! What room?" She asked. "Room 287." I tell her. "Ok! I got you're room checked out! Have a nice day!" She says. I walk back to the elevator and went to dukes room. "I'm back! I yell so he can hear me. "Ok!" He yells from a different room. He comes into the living room without a shirt. "U-um..uhh what do y-you want to do?" I stuttered. "Get used to it." He says. "Tf how-Ok nvm" I say. "Thirst-trap?" I ask. "Yea.." he says nervously. "Oh ok..WAIT A MINUTE.." I say. "What..." he says. " you were- nvm just nvm." I say. "Yea.." he says. "HOW TF DO YOU KNOW WHAT I KNOW?!" I say really confused. "I mean we have been friends for 10 years, nothing new." Duke says and laughs. "That's what you think." I whisper. "What?" He asks. "Oh nothing.." I say. "Well anyways I'm gonna decorate my room and go to sleep." I say. "Ok." Duke says. I go to my room and unbox my stuff. I start to decorate my room. By the time I was done it was 12:45 AM. I decided to go take a shower because I was sweating. After 30 Minutes in the shower, I got out and got into a hoodie and sweatpants. I go back into my room and try to sleep, but it was unsuccessful. I couldn't stop thinking about Duke. So many things are going through my head. Does Duke like me? Do I really like him? Is it a phase? It started to stress me out. It was late at night, but I didn't care. I walk out of my room and sat in the couch. Duke then walks out of his room. "Duke what are you doing up?" I ask. "What are you doing up?" He asked me. "stressed" I say. "Why are you stressed?" He asked me. "Overthinking." I say. "About what?" He asked. I knew I couldn't answer that. "Nothing." I say scared. "You know you can't overthink about nothing y/n.." he says. "I know but I can't tell you.."  I say. "Oh well Ok..." he says sad. I knew if I told him I would expose myself. I can't tell him now. I don't want to ruin it. Ugh whyyy! "Well anyways I'm going to go to bed." Duke says. "Ok." I say and hug him. I stayed on the couch. I checked my phone and it was 3:30 AM. "Well I'm not going to sleep.." I whisper. I just sat on the couch and got on my phone. Before I knew it, it was already 5:00 AM. Duke came out of his room to use the bathroom. "Y/N what are you doing awake still. This is not very healthy of you." He says. "I don't know." I say. He walks into the bathroom and comes back out when he's done. He sits on the couch with me. "That's it. I'm making you sleep." He says. "B-but." I try to say before he picked me up and literally threw me on my bed. "Well that hurt." I say. "Sorry." He says and tucks me in tight. "Ok fine duke I'll sleep, but don't suffocate me like this again.." I say and laugh. " well Good Morning.." He says and goes back into his room. I fell asleep.

Sorry if it's short. I'm writing this on my iPad bc I'm doing a time-laps on my phone so it looks short. edit: OK I JUST GOT ON FROM MY PHONE THIS IS DEF NOT SHORT💀✨