-Chapter 6- ~Beef with Teala🤬~

⚠️rape(sorry)⚠️
Your pov
I woke up to something loud. I heard loud music. I knew it was obviously Duke because he's a music maniac. I walked out and saw him shirtless. "Umm..." I say trying to not look. "Am I interrupting anything?" I say blushing. "Oh umm.. no" Duke replies. "Sorry did I wake you up?" Duke asks. "Yea kinda but it's fine.." I say rubbing my eyes. "Oh sorry.." Duke says and puts his shirt on. He walked to you and hugged you. "Well I made breakfast for you." Duke says and gives it to you. "Thanks!" I smiled and grabbed the plate. I ate and put the plate in the dishwasher. "Oh y/n Cassidy, Tyler, Tati, Devin, Blake, and Teala are coming over.." duke tells me. "Ok but why Teala you know I hate the girl.." I say in sign. (Not saying you do..) "y/n it will be fine they will only be here for 6 hours." Duke says. "Ok fine but if we have beef I need Cassidys and Tatis help😝" I say and laugh. After about 30 minutes of doing nothing, they arrived. "Oh great.." I whisper. "Hey y/n and Duke!" Cassidy and Tyler say while giving y'all hugs. "Hey!!!" Devin, Tati, and Blake say. Then oh great...here comes Teala.. "Hey Duke.😜" Teala says ignoring me. Everyone stares at me because I had a death look on my face. They all knew I hated her. I stopped for a split second and smiled. We all sat on the couch. Of course Teala sat all over Duke. Duke looked at me with a "help me" look. I mouth to him "go to the bathroom." He stood up and walked to the bathroom without saying anything. I looked at Teala and faked smiled at her. She did the same. "Y/n" Tati and Cassidy say. "Yea?" I answer back. "Follow us." Cassidy says. We walked to Dukes bedroom. "Yea what?" I ask. "Is Teala getting on you're nerves?" Tati asks. "OF COURSE SHE IS!" I say. "Well..that's unusual.." Cassidy says. "How?" I ask. "It's weird she's doing what she's doing but we don't care as much as you." Cassidy says. "Gurlll do you like the man?" Tati says. "Oh.." I say blushing. "Well umm..maybe." I say. Tati and Cassidy smiled and jumped. "What why are you jumping?" I ask. "No reason!" They say. We walked out and we sat back on the couch with everyone. Duke was back on the couch with Teala still on his side. Everyone was on their phone accept for me, Teala, and Duke. Teala soon whispered something in Dukes ear. Duke kinda flenched In grossness. I didn't think of anything because she's like that. "I'm just gonna go to the bathroom." I say and walk away mad but it wasn't noticeable. I just sat there for 2 minutes and walked out. Teala was touching him on the Ecuador. Duke looked scared asf. "OK THATS IT!" I yell and drag Teala to the ground. "I TRIED TO GIVE YOU CHANCES BUT YOU MESSED THEM ALL UP!" I yell at her. "I DID NOTHING TO AFFECT YOU!" Teala says trying to be innocent. "OH YEA YOU DID." I say. Everyone watching me exposed the crap out of Teala, even Duke. "Fine!" Teala says. After playing some games we went on the top of the building to watch the sunset. After a while of watching the sunset we saw Duke and Teala were gone. "Guys..Duke and Teala are gone.." I say scared. "What if-" I try to say. "GO!" Blake yells. We run back down to dukes room I got the card and opened the door. No one was in the living room or kitchen. I run into Dukes room with everyone behind me making me do all the work, which I wasn't complaining with. I walked in seeing Teala on top of Duke. Duke had no clothes on, same with Teala but Duke tried to pull a blanket over him. Duke had tape on his lips. "TEALA I HATE YOU SO MUCH IVE HATED YOU SIMCE DAY ONE." I yell at her. "IT WAS DUKES FAULT." she says. "OH SHUT UP!" I yell at her. I walked up to her and slapped her. "That's all you're going to do?" She laughs. I punch her in the stomach and punched her in the eye. She tried to punch me but my hand stopped her and she fell back. I kicked her and Indian burned her arm. "No." I say and smiled at her as she ran out of the house. Everyone stares at me shocked. "I used to take self-defense class." I say and run up to duke and helped him. I unpinned him. I ripped off the tape off his mouth. "Thanks." He says crying and shaking. I walked out and let him get changed. I waited at his door until he said I could come in. "C-come in." Duke says still crying. I walked in and hugged him very tightly. "I'm sorry." Duke says crying. "No no don't be! It's not your fault." I say. "I-I'm very lucky-to have you as a-friend." Duke says. I smiled still hugging him. "Well le-" I tried to say trying to let go of the hug. "Don't let go." Duke says. "Duke we have to go out they are still here." I say. "Fine.." Duke says. We walked out and sat on the couch.

Sorry if this is sad asf so um I'll either update this rn or whenever bc I will say "oh I'm gonna update tomorrow" but I never do so yea idk