-Chapter 10- ~Dream come True💕~

—> continued from last chapter

After we ate food I took some pictures of the view. "Y/n?" Duke calls for me. "Yea?" I say and look at him. "Tonight we are going to a parking lot." Duke says. "A parking lot? You tryna kill me?" I ask. "No..it's supposed to rain.." duke says. "Which means...you will get one of your dreams commanded." Duke says. "WAIT REALLY!? WE CAN DANCE IN THE RAIN!?" I ask. "Yes!" Duke says. "Omg yay!!" I scream. "IVE BEEN TRYING TO GET YOU TO DO THIS! YOU NEVER WANT TO GET YOUR CLOTHES WET!" I shout in excitement. "Why the sudden change?" I ask. "Well..I just thought it would be a good idea." Duke says. "ok!" I say happily. We sat down and watched the sunset. "Wanna make TikTok's?" Duke asked. "Sure!" I say. We both take out our phones and go on Tiktok.

(He did this thing

(He did this thing. But pretend Willy is Duke and you are Duke.)

He posted it and @ me. The caption said. "Guys, I think I squished  y/n😬"  I liked the video and looked for a sound to use on my phone. "Hey Duke Let's do the Random dancing sound from Icarly bc of your YouTube video." I suggested. "HAHA ok!" Duke laughs. I set up my phone and pressed the 3 second timer. Duke and I started dancing around randomly in x3 speed. I grabbed my phone and looked at the video. "Is it good?" I ask. "Yea." Duke says. It started to rain. We both looked at each other with hug smiles and ran to the car. We got in and drove to a random parking lot. We got out with no jacket and enjoyed the moment. "Duke we need music!" I say. "Ight!" Duke says. He grabs his phone and plays the playlist we made. He turned it up and we started dancing. The song currently playing was 305. He grabbed my hand and turned me. I smiled and he smiled back. We started dancing randomly. We sang along to the song. The next song was Trader Joe's. "Oh yes! We get to pop off on this on!" Duke says. I laughed. We sang and went hardcore on dancing. Once the song was over, Electric Love started playing. Duke winked at you but you didn't understand. You guys started singing. Duke stopped at one part of the song. Baby you're like lightning in a bottle. I can't let you go now that I've got it. And all I need is to be struck by your electric love. Duke quickly grabbed your face and pressed his lips on yours. You kissed him back and enjoyed the moment as the rain fell. He pulled away a few seconds later. He stared at you as you stared back. You smiled and hugged Duke. After dancing more to music, y'all got in the car and drove home. We walked into the apartment and sat on the couch. I looked at Duke. "Hey Duke?" I call. "Yes y/n?" Duke says. "Umm..why did you k-kiss me earlier?" I asked nervously. "Oh..umm...I don't know. Ig I just got excited." Duke says blushing. "Oh ok." I say and smile while blushing. "Wanna watch a movie?" Duke asks. "Of course!" I say. Duke turns on something. I started to get tired and cuddled up to Duke. I soon fell asleep.
—————————-Dukes POV—————————
Y/n fell asleep. I picked her up and put her in her bed. I walked back to the living room and went live for 1 hour. I got off and went to sleep.

Sorry for not updating in like 7 weeks- this is boring.