-Chapter 7- ~Tramatized😨~

Continued from last chapter

When I sat on the couch Duke was right next to me and shaking and crying in my shoulder. "Duke it's ok." I say hugging. Everyone looked at me sad. "Guys we're gonna get going now." Tati says. "Ok bye." I say. They all left and I just sat on the couch with Duke. I continued to hug him until he wanted me to break it. "Duke do you want to watch something?" I asked him. "N-no." Duke stuttered. "Ok.." I say. "Duke you should try going to sleep." I tell him. "N-no I'm too scared.." Duke says. "But you have to get sleep.." I say. "I will only if you stay with me." Duke says. "Ok fine." I say. We walk to my room because he was too scared of him room. Duke got on one side of the bed and I got on the other. After sitting there for a good 10 minutes we were still awake. "I can't sleep." Duke says shaking still. "Me either.." I say. "Ca-can we c-cuddle?" Duke asks scared. "Oh I'm sure.." I say. You moved up closer to duke. You were the one cuddling him. Once you cuddled up to him he suddenly stopped shaking. I started to think I was his comfort character. You feel asleep after he did.
—————————Next day——————————
I woke up around 8:30 AM. Duke was still asleep. I walked out of the room and made breakfast. "Y/n...y/n.." Duke yelled out scared. "I FOUND YOU!" Duke says and hugs me. "Duke I'm not going to leave you.." I say sad. "I know but still.." Duke says. "Do we need to see a doctor?" I ask. "No.." Duke says. Once I was done cooking we ate. "Mm this is good." Duke says. "Thanks." I say and smile. "Do you want to go on the roof?" I ask. "Yea." Duke says. We go to the roof and and it looked beautiful. "Woah.." I say in amaze. "It's beautiful.." I say. "Like you..." duke mumbled. "MUMBLER!" I say and laughed. "Do you want to do anything today?" I ask. "Well I was supposed to go see Larray." Duke says. "Why are you not going?" I ask "I'm not leaving you..you're the only one I trust at the moment." Duke says. "What if I go with you?" I ask. "Ok." Duke says. We go back to the room and I texted Larray.

Y/n-Hey Larray!
Larray-Hey Gurlll!
Y/n-Is Duke supposed to meet up with you?
Larray-Yea why?
Y/n-He wants me to come with him.
Larray-yea you're welcome to come!
Y/n-Ok see you soon!

"Ok I just texted Larray." Tell Duke. "Ok we have to be there by 1:00 PM." Duke tells me. "Well we should get going then." I say. We go to the ground floor and walk to the car. We got in and I started driving. I saw Duke started to get stressed out. "Are you ok?" I ask. "Yea just flash-back.." Duke says. After driving for 10 mins we arrived. We knocked on the door and Larray Answered. "Heyyy!" Larray says. "Hey!" I say. "Hey.." Duke says shyly. "Are you ok?" Larray asks Duke. "Ye-no.." Duke says. We walk in and sat on the couch. I told Larray the whole story. "Oh my..I've always hated that biotch." Larray says. We did all kinds of stuff with Larray. We made TikTok's, We watched Larray edit a video, and we watched YouTube. Duke started fidgeting with his fingers. "Duke are you sure you don't need to go to the doctor and see if you need a therapist?" I ask. "I'm sure.." Duke says "then how are we gonna fix your problem?" Larray asks. "Keep me occupied.." Duke says. "Wanna play Fortnite then or will that not help?" I ask. "We can try." Duke says. Larray turns on his PS4 and puts on Fortnite. We played about 6 rounds and we got Duke to laughing and smiling again but I just didn't know if it was permanent. I really missed his smile. Me and Larray hugged Duke because he was happy. Duke kinda flinched because he didn't expect it. Then he hugged back. We broke the hug. "I need more of these." Duke says. "Your wish is command." Me and Larray say. We all pulled into a hug again but this time Brady and Isa joined. "Do you guys wanna stay the night?" Larray asked. "Of course but it's Dukes decision." I say. "Yea sure!" Duke says. "We only have 1 extra room.." Larray says. "It's fine." Duke says. I kinda blushed. "Ok follow me." Isa says. We got to our room and fell asleep.

Idk why there's a skip there-
Anyways I hope you guys like this chapter? Not something I'll usually write like the last one but I gave it a shot.