-Chapter 4- ~Friend hangout✌🏼~

That morning
—————————DUKE POV—————————
I woke up to my alarm going off. I hope y/n slept well, since she didn't go to sleep until 5 AM. I'm tempting to wake her up because I know she is going to wake up late if I don't. I'm going to do it. Oh and I forgot Cassidy and Tyler are coming over today.
————————————————————————
"Y/n...y/n...wake up.." Duke says while shaking me."what.." I say tired. "Cassidy and Tyler are coming over in 10 minutes." Duke says. "Ugh fine I'll get up.." I say. "Ok I'll let you get dressed." Duke says and walks out. You get out of bed and walked to you're dresser. You got out some sweatpants and a haha, yea hoodie. You walked to the bathroom and fixed You're hair.

When you got done doing you're hair, You brushed You're teeth

When you got done doing you're hair, You brushed You're teeth. You decided to put on a little bit of make-up. You did something light. You walked out of the bathroom to see Cassidy and Tyler are already here. "Oh hey guys!" I say. "Hello!" Cassidy says and hugs you. (Let's say Tyler and Cassidy are bf and gf) You and Cassidy go sit on the couch with Tyler and Duke. You're next to Duke and Cassidy is next to Tyler. "What do you guys want to do?" Duke asked. "We should play truth or dare." Tyler says. "Ok I'm up." Cassidy says. "I'm up!" Duke says. "Idk guys.." you say. "Come on y/n it will be fun." Duke says. "Fine." I say. "Ok I'll go first." Cassidy says. "Truth or Dare, Duke?" Cassidy asks. "Umm Truth." He says. "Have you ever kissed Y/n?" Cassidy asked. "What kind of question is that??" Duke says confused. "Just answer it!" Cassidy says. You just sat there in shock. "No." Duke says. "WHAT!! 10 YEARS OF FRIENDSHIP-" Cassidy try's to say before Duke cuts her off. "Ok Truth or dare Tyler?" Duke asks. "Dareee." Tyler says. "Go jump into the shower with you're clothes on." Duke commands. "Really duke...fine." Tyler says. We all walk to the bathroom and Tyler turned on the shower. Tyler hops into the shower and starts dancing. I couldn't help but laugh my butt off. I left the room dying of laughter, I eventually fell to the floor. "P-PLEA-SE HELP ME!" I yell laughing. Duke comes up to me and helps me up. "Y/n it's not that funny.." Tyler says in a forced voice. "I know but still.." I say calming down. "Ok you can get out now." Duke says. Cassidy helped him dry off. "Tyler I'll get some of you're clothes that you left from before. Duke comes back with Tyler's clothes and he changes. After Tyler changed we got back to the game. "Ok truth or dare, y/n.." Tyler says. "I-um Dare.." I say nervously. "Kiss Duke.." Tyler says. "WHAT!" I yell wide eyed. I stared at Duke and he had the same expression as me. "I-I-I can't do tha-that.." I say. "Do it. Do it. Do it." Cassidy and Tyler shout. I look at Duke and started moving towards him slowly as he did the same. Eventually we touched lips. Everything went blank. It was magical. I've always wanted this. We pulled away after 10 seconds. "Yay!" Cassidy says excitedly. After we played a few more rounds we decided to do TikTok's. On my account we did the Vivi trend and Corvette Corvette. "Guys we should do the buss it challenge." Duke says. "How exactly?" Tyler asks. "Well it can start off with me and you Tyler and for the transition, Cassidy and y/n replace us." Duke explains. "Ok let's do it." Tyler says. After a few try's we got it. On Cassidys account me and Cassidy did the Walk in the Club dance. Tyler didn't want to post anything. After we filmed the TikTok's, we decided to watch a movie. (FORGOT TO MENTION LETS SAY ITS NIGHT NOW.) "what should we watch?" Duke asks. "Ooo Kissing Booth!" Cassidy says. "Ok then." Duke says. Duke turned it on and I got some food for everyone. I walk back to the couch and gave everyone their food and sat next to Duke. During the middle of the movie, Duke put his arm around me. I moved a little bit closer to him to know he's ok. I eventually got really tired and fell asleep on Duke.
————————-DUKES POV—————————
Y/n fell asleep on me. Cassidy stared at me and winked. I just ignored her. The movie ended and we just talked. "Hold on let me put y/n in her room. I picked her up and carried her to her room. I placed her on her bed and tucked her in. I walked out of her room and sat back on the couch with Cassidy and Tyler. "You definitely like her." Cassidy says. "Shut up!" I tell her. "But it's true!" Cassidy says. After talking for a bit, they left and I went to my room and fell asleep.
————————————————————————