-chapter 5- ~Anger Issues😡~

—————————-Dukes POV—————————
I woke up at 7:30 AM. I walked to y/n's room. "Y/n wake up.." I say shaking her. "Go away!" She groans. "Damn someone's in a mood.." I say and walk out. She's never in a bad mood..weird..
————————————————————————
I woke up at 12:34 PM. I didn't even bother changing. I was still in sweatpants and a hoodie with messy hair. I walk out and sat on the couch no where near Duke. "Good afternoon." Duke says. "Whatever.." I reply. Damn why am I in such a bad mood. "Fine then..I won't talk." Duke says concerned. I sat there on my phone and scrolled through Tiktok. "Do you want anything to ea-" Duke try's to say before I cut him off. "No" I say. "Ok then." Duke says. I got up and walked to my room and watched tv. After about 30 minutes I got bored but before I could do anything Duke called for me. "Y/n!" Duke yells. "What do you want!" I yell back. "Come here!" Duke says. I walk out of my bedroom and walk to Duke. "What.." I say annoyed. "Wanna go film TikTok's?" Duke asks. "No.." I say. "What's wrong with you?" Duke asks. "Nothing!" I yell. "Jeez ok then.." Duke says and walks to his office to film TikTok's. I decided to sit on the couch just staring at the wall. It was honestly scary. I just grabbed a pillow and screamed in it. "Y/n are you ok?" Duke asks. "Yes??" I say. "Ok..are you sure you're ok?" Duke asks. "I SAID FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME, IM FINE!" I yell. He just walks out of the room back into his office. I decided to post one of my drafts because I was angry for no reason what so ever. I opened the fridge to see if there was anything to eat. I got out some pizza and cooked it. Duke walks out and eats some pizza as well. "Are you trying to steal my food??" I say in a sassy way. "Yes what are you gonna do about it?" Duke asks. I get out of the chair and walk up to duke. You slapped his arm and jumped on the counter. "What did you say??" I ask. "I said what are you gonna do about it??" Duke says trying to annoy me more. You jump on him and pulled him to the ground. You got off of him and continued eating. "Damn..DONT steal my food again." I say. He just stood there shocked. "Yea you're definitely not ok." Duke says. "Shut the fuck up before I tackle you again." I say. Duke just opened the fridge and got some of his leftovers. He didn't even bother sitting near you because he knew you were going to kill him. Once you were done eating you went to you're room and decided to go live.
"Hey guys!" I say trying to smile. Everyone asked my questions so I decided to answer them. "Can I go get duke? Umm no he's eating." I say. "Are you and Duke dating? No." I say. I decided to answer a few more questions then ended the live. I saw that duke was live but for reason I didn't want to join. I walked into the living room again to chill. Duke was live in the living room when I went in there. "Oh hey y/n." Duke says. "Hey." I say trying to act cool. "Wanna be in my live?" Duke asks. "Sure.." I say really not wanting to be in it. All the comments were about me. I just sat there. I eventually zoned out. "Y/n..y/n.." Duke says shaking me. " AHH WHAT!" I yell. "You zoned out." Duke tells me thinking I was going to kill him. "Oh well thanks." I say. "Well guys I'm going to end the live it's getting kinda late." Duke says and ends the live. You just stare at Duke with a weird look. "What.." Duke says. You continued to look at Duke. "WHAT." Duke says. You began to annoy him. Duke picks you up and throws you to the ground. "Damn someone's angry." I say. " yea you're the reason." Duke says. "HA good." I say because that was my plan. "Wut?" Duke says. "I tried to make you mad this whole day." I say laughing. "So you're not really mad?" Duke asks. "No." I laugh. "I'm so sorry Duke." I say and hug him. "Ugh it's fine." Duke says and hugs me back. "I'm going to go to bed now." I say. "Goodnight." Duke says. "Goodnight." I say and walk to my room.

Sorry for not posting I've haven't been very energetic.