-Chapter 9- ~Ice skating❄️~

I woke up early at 7 AM. "AHHH!" I scream "SHH!" Duke yells. "WELL WHY ARE STANDING IN FRONT OF ME DUKE?" I ask. "I was gonna ask you something." Duke says. "How long have you Been here!?" I ask. "I just got in here, did you think I was stalking you?" Duke asks. "MAYBE.." I say and Duke laughs.  "Well what did you want to ask me?" I ask. "Wanna go ice skating?" Duke asks. "Oh..yea sure! When?" I ask."Later tonight." Duke says. I nodded my head and walked into the living room. I sat on the couch and watched some TikTok's. I posted a draft. "Do you want to go to IHOP?" Duke asks me. "Yea sure!" I says. We got all of our stuff we needed and walked out. When we got to the ground floor, we walked to his car. He drove us to IHOP. "We are here." Duke says. We get out and go inside. "Hello, welcome to IHOP! How many?" The worker asked. "2!" Duke says. "Ok! Follow me!" The worker says. She took us to our seat and she took our order. "Can I get pancakes and Bacon?" I asks. "Sure can! What about you sir?" She asks. "I'll get bacon and Waffles." Duke says. "Ok! It will be right up!" She says and walks away. You and Duke talked for about 10 minutes until the food got there. "Ooo thanks!" I say to the lady. "No problem!" She says and walks to another table. We ate and paid for the food. We walked back to the car and just sat there staring at each other. It was a good 2 mins of staring. "I-oh um where do you want to go now?" Duke stuttered. "Oh Um..I don't know maybe we could just listen to music until you want to go ice skating." I say. "Ok." Duke says. We sat in the car for a good 2 hours listening to a playlist of songs. "What time is it?" I ask. "6:27 PM." Duke says. "We should go ahead and go." Duke says. "Ok." I say. We Jammed to music on our ride to the ice skating rink. "We're here!" Duke says. "Oh umm..duke I don't know how to ice skate." I say. (I do but most people don't so let's say you don't.) "Its fine. It will still be fun." Duke says. We got out of the car and paid for the ice skates. We were the only ones there. Duke got on the ice and slayed. "Duke how are you so good at this!?" I ask shocked. "I grew up with ice sports! You knew that!" Duke says. "Well yea I know that but I didn't know ice skating!" I say. "Come on!" Duke says motioning me to him. "O-ok." I say scared. I get on the ice and almost fall. Duke caught me. I looked up at him. "Hey." I say and smile. "Hi." Duke says. Duke held his hand out. I grabbed it. He helped me stand up and move. "Ok just move your feet along with mine." Duke says still holding onto your hand. I did as he said and I got a hang of it. "Wow this is easier than I thought!" I say. I got more used to it over on. It was dark outside but the lights made it pretty. I started to dance to the music in the background. Duke joined along with me. After the song we danced to was a slower song. "May I?" Duke says holding out his hand. I nodded and took his hand. At the end of the song Duke tried to dip me but..it failed. Duke fell on top of me. "I'm so sorry y/n!" Duke says worried. "No it's ok!" I smile. Duke started blushing and got off of me. I shook off the ice on my back and skated again with Duke. "Do you wanna go get some food?" Duke asks. "Sure!" I say. We walked to the car and drove to Sonic. He ordered our food and he  driver us to a hill with a amazing View of LA. "Woahhh." I say and admire the view. We sat down on the grass and ate some of our food.