Chapter 23

Timeskip: 30 minutes later
Sugawara's Pov:

Daichi sighed in frustration as he started his work. I was laying down and I turned to face him. I stared at him for awhile.

"What's wrong?"

"Hm oh you're awake."

"I have been the whole time."

"Oh well, I forgot my file folders yesterday."

"I can go get them if you're up for it."

"Gosh I don't know Mamoru is still at the office"

"Mamoru?"

"The guy I told you to avoid."

"Why do you tell me that anyways isn't he a police officer."

"Yeah he isn't the best the, tch he has a thing against omegas so nobody trusts their omega with him."

"Well I'll be sure to be careful."

"Okay."

I sat up and Daichi blushed. I didn't have a short nor pants on because it's hot. I gave him a kiss and we had a small make out session. I ended up in his lap and I giggled.

"Are you claiming my scent?"

"Maybe."

I giggled and Daichi moved his laptop. He laid down to where I was on top of him.

"Yuna's sleeping." I said trying not to laugh in his face.

"Fine fine."

I got up and put some clothes on. He gave me his police ID and I looked at it. I changed Yuna's cold towel. I walked to Daichi's police station. When I walked in I felt eyes on me. I walked up to the front desk lady and she smiled at me.

"Koshi hello."

"Hello Hirota-chan I'm here picking up Daichi's file folders."

"Okay may I see his ID."

"Mhm."

I pulled it out and handed it to her. She scanned it and I felt eyes on me. I looked behind me and saw the guy. The guy Daichi told me to stay away from, the guy who tried to talk to me like a year ago. He walked up to me and said hello to Hirota-chan.

"Ah Sawamura's omega. Haven't seen you in a while what's up with that."

I ignored him and Hirota-chan handed me the ID back. I put it in my pocket and didn't even glance at him. Hirota-chan got up and I went to go sit down.

"Tch. You're ignorant I was talking to you."

I went on my phone and started texting Daichi.

Text Messages:

Suga: ughh I should've listened to you😫

Daichi: What happened?

Suga: He's bothering me🤠

Daichi: Are you okay?

Suga: Yeah, I'm fine just waiting for the files

I look up and he standing over me. He started releasing a dominate scent and I whined. I bit my lip and he lifted my chin. I swatted my hand away and backed away from him.

"Get away from me?!"

"I'll see you later Koshi..."

Hirota-chan came back with the files. I thanked her and took them. I powered walk, almost running out. Once I got home I gave Daichi him his files and ran to the bathroom. He knocked on the door and opened it. I was hyperventilating and he gave me a hug.

"What happened, shit are you okay?"

"Y-yeah just a little s-scarred."

"What did he do."

"He used that scent that made me feel so submissive, then he tried to kiss me..."

Daichi got mad and smelled me. He whispered in my ear and I blushed at what he said.

"Since we haven't fucked in a while your smell is back to normal we have to change that."

"W-what about Yuna her scent glance isn't going to fully develop until tomorrow. So she'll be wide awake-"

"Don't worry."

He got up and I blushed. He helped me up and I punched him in the stomach for teasing me. He got his work done and I changed Yuna's towel. She was still sleeping which I expected. I got on my phone and saw that Oikswa texted me.

Text Messages:
Oikawa: SIS YAKU'S DAUGHTER AND MY SON JUST HAD A PLAYDATE

Suga: Awwww😍😍🥰

Oikawa: It was so cute you should've seen Hajime-chan he was playing with them 😭😭😭

Suga: 😭😭 cmon now I would've totally bought Yuna

Oikawa: too sad 🤪🤪

Suga: speaking of Yuna she got her smell today 😭😌🤧

Oikawa: Askakaka awww 😍

Oikawa: I would go over but haha it's my heat season 🤪🤪

Suga: TMI😘😘

Oikawa: fuck u 😝

Suga: 👩‍⚖️ Fuck me too

Oikawa: 😭😭 you cock blocker

Suga: anyways chile gtg

Oikawa: 🙈🙈 byeee hoe

I turned off my phone and made myself a bowl of cereal. I took off my shirt and turned up the A.C. I ate and went back to Daichi. He was focused on his work and I picked up a file he wasn't using. I read it and my eyes widened.

"4..."

"Hm oh K-koshi baby could you put that down."

"Right sorry."

"No you're fine."

I got in bed and leaned on him. He filled in information and I looked at it. 4 omega children have been missing. I sighed and he kissed my forehead.

"I know baby it's terrible."

He typed in the names. Kanai Kunio. Sawada Emiko. Nonaka Kou. Nitta Haru. Those poor children. I fell asleep as Daichi started letting off a relaxing smell. I woke up to Yuna crying. Daichi was with her.

"Mmmh what time is it"

"7."

"Agh why didn't you wake me up!!"

"You were snoring very cutely so I thought you were sleeping well."

I sighed and picked up Yuna. She sniffed and cried harder. Daichi handed me a wet towel. I put it on her and she threw it on the wall. My eyes widened and she started to scream. I put her down and she stopped crying. I picked up the towel and I looked at Daichi.

"Daichi this towel is hot!"

"Oh."

I faced palmed and put the towel in the refrigerator. Yuna started to cry again and after a while I put the towel on her. She stopped crying and I wiped her tears. Daichi put some food in front of her and she started eating. After she finished eating I gave her some medicine. She fell asleep quickly and I put her in her crib. I locked it from the outside and Daichi was washing the dishes.

"Koshi you didn't eat."

"I ate some cereal."

"That is not food."

"You're right."

I got some food Daichi cooked and he smiled. He waited for me to finish then he washed my plate. I took a shower then laid in bed. He came in and laid right beside me.