Chapter 54

Timeskip: 2 weeks
Daichi's Pov:

"Dad it's the summer~"

"Yeah and in 2 months you'll be in highschool."

"Fineee."

"Good, now which school do you wanna go to?"

"Uhhh mmmmh this one."

"Ahaha no."

"What I wanna go to uh Aoba Johsai."

"Do you really?"

"... no"

"Thought so."

"Here!"

"Ah Karasuno."

"Your and mom's highschool right?"

"Yep."

"Yeah... I wanna go here."

I smiled and patted Ren's shoulder. I saw her eyes glisten as she stared at the paper. Haru was behind the counter and he tapped my knee.

"Hey pumpkin."

He pointed at the paper and smiled.

"You wanna go to Karasuno too Haru?" Ren said, Haru shook his head and Yuna giggled. She ran over to me and smiled. Koshi came out the bedroom and smiled confusedly.

"What's going on here?"

He picked up Haru and started spinning him around. Ren giggled and started tickling Yuna. I chuckled at the happy moment and a thought came to my head. Children, they really grow fast. We kept playing and we all started to sit down. I put on coco melon on and Yuna started to dance. Koshi hyped her up and Haru joined her. I noticed Ren looked weird as she sat on the couch. She yawned and but her lip. Koshi soon noticed and he smirked.

"So Ren what happened."

"Agh you noticed."

"Yeah, you're acting pretty weird over there." I added. Ren got up signaling to follow her. I grabbed Yuna and Haru and put them in their rooms. Yuna started to play with her dolls and Haru laid down. I went into Ren's room and she scratched her neck.

"Well... I was with Rika today. You know before um dad called me to come home and everything. And I we went to a convenience store... and Ioa was there."

"Oh. Di-"

"Yeah um yes."

Koshi hummed and Ren blushed. She glanced at both of us. She gulped and took a deep breath.

"She saw me and uh she started um m-making out with me..."

Koshi blinked and my jaw dropped. Koshi and I made direct eye contact. Secretly planning this child's murder. I sighed and said 'Wow' under my breath.

"And I'm worried that Rika took that out of context or something and I-"

"Ren... Ren Ren Ren Ren okay sweetheart. I'm sure you're worried about your friend Rika but you're not concerned that somebody else made out with you?"

"Well it's nothing ne- ahem no."

"What was that?" I said straighting up my back. Koshi looked away.

"Ren."

"Dad."

"What did I tell you."

"Nothing more than a peck."

"So why did you almost slip out 'Well it's nothing new.'

"Because it's not."

Koshi started snickering still looking away from us. Ren blushed and I sighed.