Chapter 28

Timeskip: 4 days later
Sugawara's Pov:

It was the weekend and we planned on going to my mother's today. I was taking a shower when I remembered what Noya said. I got out the shower and took some supplements. Daichi was in the living room replacing Yuna's bandage. I got dressed and Yuna opened the door. I was already dressed and I picked her up.

"Hey princess."

Daichi walked in and smiled. I gave him a peck on the lips. We got ready to go and I started to panic. Daichi took Yuna out of my hands. I took a deep breath and we continued walking.

"Daichi..."

"Yeah?"

"You said that you had an omega assistant once..."

"I did she quit though,"

"Can I become your assistant?!"

"I don't know... Mamoru."

"I doubt he'll do anything with you around."

"You won't be around me much just with the other assistants."

"Oh... well he won't get all of us."

"Alright then, but not when you're in heat."

"Whaaat~"

"You heard me, you're not allowed to go to work if you're in heat, like right now."

"H-how did?"

I sighed and rolled my eyes. We continued walking. I was able to see our high-school from where we were walking. I smiled as I looked back at it. But I froze when I saw her house.

"Go ahead..."

He stopped walking before stepping on the stairs. I took a deep breath and ringed the door bell. There was no answer and I looked back at Daichi. I took another deep breath and rung the door bell again. Then I heard the door unlocking. I stiffened up and the door opened.

There was a complete silence between the three of us. Her eyes widened and then her face change to an annoyed face. I gulped.

"Hello mother..."

"I told you I'm not your mother, now why are you here?"

"I- I need m-money...."

"Excuse me?"

"I need money..."

"So you think I'm going to give your homeless gay ass money? What did you start to drugs or something?"

"No! I'm not doing drugs and I'm not homeless.... we're adopting two children and I won't be able to get $200,000 in 4 months..."

"Tch. You're so useless you can't even have children... anyways how am I supposed to believe you."

I looked back at Daichi and Yuna. They came up and Daichi put her down. She raised her eye brow. She looked at Yuna and Yuna hid behind my leg.

"This is my personal daughter... and we have the files for the children."

Daichi took out printed files of Ren and Haru. She snatched them from Daichi and opened her door wider. She gave them back to Daichi.

"Come inside."

My eyes widened and I picked up Yuna. We walked inside and she was making tea. Daichi smiled at me. We sit down at the dinner table and she made us a cup of tea.

"How much money do you need?"

"A-at least $200,000 dollars."

"Tch. I'll give you the money if I get to spend time with all of my grandchildren."

Daichi nodded and my eyes watered.

"Of c-course mother."

"Don't go anywhere I'll give you a check, but I need to go to the bank."

"Yes ma'am."

Timeskip:

When she came back from the bank she handed Daichi a check. His eyes widened and he showed me the check. She wrote us $400'00 and I looked at her.

"Mother I said we only needed $200'000 dollars."

"I gave you a little extra, I don't need it... Koshi I'm sorry. I overreacted."

"I apologize too. I shouldn't have lied to you..."

Daichi smiled again and I hugged my mother. I held back tears and she walked us out. Then she pinched Yuna's cheeks. Yuna completely ignored her which was hilarious. I told her about Yuna's mental health condition. She sighed and ruffled Yuna's hair.

We started walking back home and Daichi sighed in relief.

"That went better than expected." He said.

"Yeah, I'm so happy..."