Curses and Kisses

"Well there were two actually, one wasn't injured as badly as the other," some shirt pink-hair girl answered

"Names woman, give me their fu.." Yoongi roared, grasping her robes tightly in his hands."

Jungkook gently pried Yoongi away from the girl, handing him off to Tae who would hopefully calm the smaller man down before sending her an apologetic look. "I'm sorry miss. It's just that our friend was supposed to join them to watch the match and he never showed up, so we're quite worried. Did you happen to get the names of the two guys who were injured?" His voice staying low and calm.

Giving Yoongi a dirty look, the girls' friend spoke up, "All we heard was their last names sorry. They are Kim and Jung. I'm not sure if that's your friend or not, but I hope you find him ok." Grabbing her friend's arm, she pulls her away, walking away from the stunned group of guys.

"I swear on my ancestor's life if he laid a finger on Jin I will murder him." Yoongi's voice was now eerily calm, his emotions reigned in tightly. Quickly spinning around he stormed towards the infirmary, silently saying every prayer he knew that Jin would be ok.

Storming into the infirmary the five boys looked around, quickly spotting Jin sitting up on the side of one of the beds, a nurse in front of him doing something they couldn't see. Sprinting over to him Yoongi's eyes grazed everywhere over the boy, looking for any visual signs of injury. Finally noticing the uncomfortable look sporting their hyungs face as he tried in vain to clasp his shirt together, the nurse trying to open it to look for injuries. 

"Miss," Tae interjected, "our hyung is quite shy and he looks rather uncomfortable. May we please look him over and if there is anything too bad we'll call you over. Is that ok?"

She sighed loudly, throwing her hands up in the air. "I'm only saying yes because the other one they brought in is unconscious. Since your friend here was awake and coherent maybe you can try to get out of him what exactly happened. We can't help the other boy until we know what spells were used and how to counteract them." She walked away, over to another bed further down where they could just make out Hoseok laying still.

"Spells?" A sad Jimin looked over at Jin. "You spelled him hyung?"

"It was in self-defense Jiminie." Jin looked down at Yoongi's hands as they softly, but efficiently peeled his shirt open, checking for any wounds. "I was up on a ladder looking for a certain book when I heard him standing below me. He was talking about how it would be a shame if something were to happen to me while all of you were at the match, and how fortunate it would be for 2 of us to be gone." Hissing and wincing when Yoongi touched a rather delicate spot on his ribs, the blues and purples already starting to blossom. "When I questioned what he meant by two of us, he reminded me that all sorts of accidents can happen during Quidditch." His eyes now flying up to Jungkook, looking him over to make sure he is ok. "Please tell me you didn't get hurt Kookie."

"I'm fine hyungie don't worry. What else did Hoseok say?"

"Ok good." Sighing in relief he continued. "He said it would be easy to have me fall off the ladder, and how it would be a shame if I hit my head and never woke up. It wasn't until he started lifting his wand at me that I finally unfroze. I barely had time to pull mine out and aim at him before I was knocked off the ladder. My spell made his miss me, but it hit the ladder and caused it, and me to fall. However the ladder fell on him, and he sorta his hit head and he hasn't come to since."

Yoongi leaned down and kissed the bruise forming on Jin's ribcage before applying a balm that is supposed to help any swelling that could form. Smiling shyly up at Jin he began buttoning the elder's shirt back up for him. Jimin let out the cutest little coo, loving how those two acted towards each other. 

Namjoon and Jungkook on the other hand were of one mind and were on their way over to Hoseok's bed. Telling the nurse what Jin told them before Tae and Jimin finally joined them, giving Jin and Yoongi a few moments alone. 

"We had to take all pieces of jewelry off of him, but we put all his belongings in a bag to keep them together." The nurse informed them. "If you know any of his friends, can you let them know so they can come to pick his stuff up. We have so many people in and out of here we don't like belongings laying around."

After letting the nurse know they would take care of it, Jimin walked over to the bag of items, inspecting them quietly. "Guys it's in here."

"What's in there Jiminie?" Tae walked up behind him, resting his chin on Jimin's shoulder and wrapping his arms around the smaller boy's waist.

"Whatever Hoseok charmed is in this bag." Jimin turned to the other boys. "If we can find out which item it is, and what spell he used, we might be able to reverse it."

"But does he deserve to have us help him?" Yoongi asked, helping a slow Jin walk over. "Look at what he did to Jin." 

"He might be an ass right now, but he's still our friend." Jin chimed up. "I want to help him, that's why I was in the library in the first place. I was looking for ways he might have spelled or charmed himself and how we could go about reversing it."

Namjoon nodded, "Ok grab it Jimin. Boys, we have some work to do."

AN. Ok so this is too cute not to share. I've loved the TinyTan characters for a while now, and my google background at home is different than the one I have at work, but here's the one at work :) 

 I've loved the TinyTan characters for a while now, and my google background at home is different than the one I have at work, but here's the one at work :) 

I can't help but smile whenever I open a new Google page now.