Chapter 1

{Thank you for coming. Please read my whole story and comment. I'm new and I'll take it as a inspiration. }

Everyone thinks that Jungkook is overacting. But the truth is, he's not. Unlike the other guys, he don't want to go to a new school and make friends. He's afraid of that.

A few years ago, Jungkook got into a relationship with a popular girl of her school. He loved her. He used to give her gifts and tried to show her how much he care. But he never knew that she was a playgirl. She was just playing with the soft-hearted boy.

One day, Jungkook planned to give her a surprise. So, he unexpectedly went inside her house .The door was open. He happily entered just to become sad for his whole life. He found her girl with an another boy in the bed. The girl should have been sorry but she wasn't. Instead she became angry. Jungkook asked her why did she cheat on her. The girl replied without any hesitation that she wasn't happy with him.

She told that she wants physical relationship. Not a serious one. She have offered Jungkook before. But Jungkook told her that he would do that only after marriage. So, she wasn't going to stay with him. That day, Jungkook left her.

He have cried for so many days. Still at night, he cries. Not because he got cheated. Because he's broken. He's all alone. And now he's even more broken as her mother isn't beside him.

(Jungkook's POV)

I reached on my school at night. A man was waiting there to take me to my room. He welcomed me and hugged me. I gave him a warm smile. Then I went with him. So many questions running in my mind.

The school was 3 times bigger than my previous one. A huge number of students are reading here. The man was talking about the school. I barely heard his word.

I just thought if I would be able to remove my past of my brain. I would try my best to make my life better. But I didn't know how to do that.

I didn't notice when the man stopped in front of a room. He looked at me with a smile and said, "So, Jeon Jungkook, this is your room from today. "

He handed me a key. He's the manager of the hostel. I took the key and said,"Thank you,sir."

He said,"Welcome. Tell me if you need any help from me. You're like my son. Your father is my childhood friend. "

I nodded and he left. I entered inside the room. Though this school was quite old,but still the room was much better than I thought it would be. A reading table , a dressing table, a bed...... Wait ! there wasn't a bed. There were two beds. And I noticed there were a reading table with two chairs .

But Uncle didn't tell me I have a room partner. Then? I was going to find him and asked why is there two bed. Suddenly a boy came out of the bathroom. I looked at him and widened my eyes.

He was naked. But as soon as he saw me, he screamed and covered his lower parts with the towel.

"Oh my, holy shit! What on this earth is happening? ",he screamed.

" You should have dressed yourself before coming outside. And you could have also close your door. "

"Well, I closed my door. But how did you enter? "

I slapped on my forehead as I remembered that uncle opened the door with a key. Wait! He was inside. Then how did he -

"Oh, I got it. The manager have gave you the key, right? Actually, he gave you a duplicate key. And I locked the door from inside. So, you were able to open the door and found me in this situation....."

I couldn't but laughed.

The boy said,"Hey, don't laugh. You won't like to see your friend in such a time. This is so embarrassing. "

"Ah. Sorry. I didn't know someone is here. And I didn't see anything. "

"What? Okay. I'm believing you. "

Jungkook raised an eyebrow and asked, "why? "

The boy said, "we are Friends. "

Something bumped into my heart. A long time have passed since i have heard this word. A warmness filled my heart.

The boy tap my shoulder to let him get out of my thoughts. He asked, "What's your name, anyway? "

"Jungkook. I'm Jeon Jungkook. "

"I'm park Jimin. You can call me jimin. Tell me more about you. "

"I'm from Busan. I-"

"Busan? ", Jimin almost screamed. "I'm also from Busan. Oh... We are Busan brothers. Not friends, we are brothers. "

While saying, he happily grabbed me and pulled me into a hug. I was so surprised. No one have I met before, who have pulled me in a bond quickly before. I smiled and hugged him back.

"You might be tired. I'll take you to visit the school tomorrow. Sit here. Let me prepare some dinner for you as well. "

"No, no-"

"Shut up, stupid. You don't have to be shy. I know you are hungry after a long journey. Let me help you a little today. "

Then We ate and chit-chat a little bit. After dinner,Jimin soon went to a deep sleep. I looked at the moon through the window. The moon was more brighter . I just smiled and wished myself a good night.

[Hey guys. Sorry for such a stupid parts. Next one will be better. I swear. ]