Chapter 10

Taehyung woke up in the morning and sat on his bed. He yawned and  sat down on his bed. He recalled the previous night.

He smiled when he remembered how good he felt in Jungkook's arm.

Taehyung leaned over Jungkook's face and looked at him. He felt soft for Jungkook. He was about to touch Jungkook when Jungkook grabbed him and made him fall into the bed.

Jungkook placed his head in Taehyung's shoulder and started to pinch his waist. Taehyung laughed out loud.

"Ahaha!  Jungkook wait - I'm gonna cry.... ",Taehyung said, while struggling to stop Jungkook .

Jungkook laughed and stopped finally as he saw Taehyung was going to cry soon. He laughed at the older's cuteness..

Taehyung looked at Jungkook and said, "So you were awake? "

Jungkook nodded. Taehyung took his phone to check the time and be screamed.

"What happened? ",Jungkook asked.

Taehyung kicked Jungkook out of the bed. Jungkook glared at him. Taehyung ran out of the bed and started to change his clothes.

"At least tell me what happened? "

"We're already late for our class , Jungkook! You know today the stupid teacher is gonna beat us! "

"Oh no!  You should have set an alarm! ",Jungkook said while wearing his clothes.

"What the - well just let me get dressed. Go to your room and change to your clothes. "

Before leaving, Jungkook told Taehyung to eat something or else he's gonna be sick. Taehyung smiled as he understood how much Jungkook cares about him.

After getting prepared, he went to eat something. He took a glass of milk. He was in a hurry and that's why he quickly drank half of the milk.  But he threw away the milk from his mouth as soon as possible.

"Uh!  God! Why do this milk have to be bad right now? This is rotten!!! "

He didn't understand what to do and left the room without eating anything.

He reached the classroom's door and saw Jungkook standing there. He ran to him and stood beside him. Jungkook gave him a quick smile.

The Teacher came as soon as he saw Taehyung. He laughed at them and made fun of them.

"Hello could he be a teacher? He should've give them advice as they are trying their best to attend the class at time. But he's so bad ",Namjoon said while expressing how bad he was feeling for the boys.

"Yes. He's very bad. You know who's good?  I'm the kind one. I always help people and take nothing from them. I make the best chicken -",Jin kept on saying like a machine.

"Ah!  You don't have to express how good you are. We know you are the best. Now please don't scold me",Namjoon said.

"Okay I won't talk with you anymore",Jin said and looked out . Namjoon sighed.

  The teacher told Jungkook and Taehyung to stood outside the classroom until his period ends. They stood  outside. Taehyung felt bad as he failed to attend in time.

  Jungkook looked at his sad face. They moved from the door and stood on the hallway.

"Hey, look. Don't be sad. You're growing better everyday. Just don't be sad. I don't like when you are sad",Jungkook said while trying to comfort Taehyung.

Taehyung smiled when he realized at least he have his love with him. Jungkook smiled as he felt good when he saw Taehyung's boxy smile.

"Have you ate? ",Jungkook suddenly asked.

Taehyung decided to lie as he was afraid that Jungkook would be angry at him. "Oh, y-yes. I ate. "

"What did you eat? "

"Um... I took some milk and bread."

"You really did? "

"Yes. Trust me", Taehyung looked down as he felt bad inside for lying with his man.

Jungkook made Taehyung look at him and said gently, " Good lover's doesn't lie to their love. "

Taehyung looked away. Jungkook left his chin and took a box out of his bag. He took out an apple of that and gave that to Taehyung.

"Eat this for now. Maybe it'll make you feel good for a while. We'll take our foods later from the cafeteria. "

Taehyung nodded. But he shared that with Jungkook. He was grateful to his creator for making such a person for him.

That day, in the cafeteria, Taehyung was sitting with Jungkook in a seat. He was expressing how much he cared for Jungkook.

In deep inside, Something else was running. He felt impatient,broken and devastated.

"I don't know how can I do this. I'm  feeling like I'm falling for Taehyung day by day. He's so adorable and perfect. But I have to do that. That will be the best thing for us. I'm sorry" ,Jungkook woke up of his thoughts as Taehyung shook him.

"What are you thinking? Is there any girl you like? ",Taehyung joked.

"No-nothing like that. Just feeling bad. Maybe I need to take a break",Jungkook left for his class.

  Taehyung was worried for Jungkook. Worried of if Jungkook was sick. But little did he know, he was going to have a great misery. An unbearable pain he would ever feel..............