Chapter 12

Jungkook and Taehyung didn't seat together the next day. Jungkook was in the opposite side of Taehyung.

In the middle of the class, Jungkook felt like someone is watching him. He felt very uncomfortable.

He looked around and damn! Taehyung was looking at Jungkook. Jungkook quickly looked around and tried to ignore.

But the feeling of being watch just increased. He wanted to get rid of it. He angrily looked at Taehyung. Tae should have been afraid.

But instead, Taehyung smirked . Jungkook was confused. He wasn't a joker, right?  Why the fuck was Taehyung even laughing?

Jungkook decided to teach him a good lesson. He would make Taehyung jealous.

During tiffin time, Jungkook was sitting together with Jimin and others. Taehyung was also with them. But all that time, the only thing Taehyung did when Jungkook looked at him was smirk. Jungkook tried to figure out why he was so much confident.

Suddenly, a girl placed her hand in Jungkook's shoulder. Jungkook looked at the face and saw Lisa. She was smiling brightly. The way she was holding him, like she's his girlfriend. Damn.

Lisa : Hey Jungkook, would you mind to come with me?

Jungkook looked at Jin, who was about to burst in laugh and then at jimin. Jimin looked at Taehyung, who was eating like he didn't hear a word. That made Jungkook more furious.

He looked at Lisa and asked "why?"

"I just want you to talk with my friends. We have something to tell you. If you come with me I'll be really happy ",Lisa said.

"Why should he care about your happiness? There's something that you should - ",Jin stopped as Jungkook glared at him.

Jungkook smiled and said, "sure, I'll go",Jungkook stood up and went with Lisa.

Taehyung,who was eating with his heart out, finally stopped. Looked like he was unable to digest the matter that just happened. But he didn't say anything, but noticed that jimin patted him like he was comforting Taehyung.

Taehyung removed Jimin's hand and went outside.

               [Few Days Passed]

Taehyung came to the class. He saw something strange. Jungkook.with.Lisa.

He saw that Jungkook was sitting with Lisa's friend circle. He looked at them,felt bad. A girl from the circle ran to Taehyung and started to force him to join them. Taehyung was refusing again and again, gaining attention of others.

The girl was determined. Taehyung became angry. But he didn't scream at her. He went to them. Jungkook looked at Taehyung and smirked.

"Oh. Look. Who's here",he said.

"Oh my! I can't believe our fuckboy joined us",a girl said.

Taehyung was silent,avoiding Jungkook's eye contact.

"But I'm confused. Is he fuckboy or got fuck?",Jungkook said leaning closer to Taehyung,like he was trying to insult him.

The word damaged Taehyung's prestige. He suddenly grabbed Jungkook's collar. The whole class was shocked. He made Jungkook got down from the bench.

"You shit! How do you dare to say that? ",He screamed.

"Still I'll say, I wasn't not wrong . Right? "Jungkook teased.

Taehyung made a fist and was about to punch Jungkook. Some boys of the class came there and separated both of them. Though Taehyung bursted with anger but Jungkook didn't even look like he cares.

He again said biting his teeth, " Truth is Truth. Kim Taehyung. You can't change that. "

The teacher came and heard everything. But the bad thing was no one complained about Jungkook. They were all supporting jungkook, except for Jimin and his group .

The teacher called Taehyung. He told Taehyung to get out of the class. Taehyung wanted to explain the matter but the teacher shouted at him.

Taehyung was then totally broken. He looked at Jungkook, then bursted in tears and went out of the class. Jungkook felt like his heart was eaten by a hungry fire. He felt bad and totally sad for Taehyung.

Taehyung was standing alone, looking at the ground. Tears were dropping from his eyes. He couldn't believe how jungkook can insult him. He wanted someone to share his feelings. He thought jungkook would be the one. But no. He wasn't. He was a cheater. Freaky cheater.

From the corner of his eyes, he saw a figure standing beside him. He tried to understand who was that without looking clearly.

"Ahm. "

Taehyung flinched and looked at the person. Holy! That was Jungkook. Taehyung felt like he got his life back. But hid his feelings.

Jungkook tried to talk with him but Taehyung didn't reply at all. Jungkook suddenly moved closer to Taehyung's ear. A shiver went down to Taehyung's spine. He have never felt like that before.

"h-hey. M-move. Move a-aaside. W-why -" Taehyung tried to complete the sentence.

"I -",Jungkook whispered in Taehyung's ear.

Taehyung shut his eyes down. He was too nervous.

"I'm sorry",Jungkook said.

Taehyung looked dissapointed and spoke out, "What? Only sorry? "

"Why? Were you expecting that-?",Jungkook laughed as Taehyung bit his tongue, when he understood what he just said. Damn. Jungkook knew what he feels about Jungkook.

Taehyung tried to cover his shyness. His red cheeks made Jungkook more soft for him. More and more. His eyes, cheeks, figure and everything attracted Jungkook. And even Jungkook knew it.

"Pervert!",Taehyung said and moved aside from Jungkook. But he strangely felt good. Like he got something precious.

He got confident again. He decided to start over . He would go till the end. For his love.

But he just wanted to check his abilities. Ability of attracting other girls. Or maybe, guys...................