Chapter 8

Jungkook was sitting in the classroom. Everyone have left the class but he stayed. He wanted to have some alone time to read as his roommate Jimin Won't Leave him alone. That's why he wanted some time to concentrate on his study.

But someone shut the door off. Jungkook flinched and look to see who was that. The attractive figure of Taehyung appeared in front of him. Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"You still here? Isn't the class time finished? ",Jungkook said.

"Yes, but I just came to see what are you doing. "

"I was just studying. "

"Why don't you study about something else? "

Jungkook looked at Taehyung's eyes and tried to understand what he mean. "About what? "

Unexpectedly, Taehyung came over and sat down in Jungkook's lap. He wrapped both of his hands around Jungkook's neck.

"Ahh... Let me study now... It's not right time to make love",Jungkook said annoyingly, removing Taehyung's hand from his neck.

Taehyung started to make puppy face and almost cried.

"Hey hey, don't cry. Okay, sorry",Jungkook said pulling Taehyung into a hug. Taehyung pouted.

"I'm your lover. Still you don't give me enough time. Don't even make love. Why? "

"Sorry, babe. I never thought about it. But making love? ",Jungkook smirked.

Taehyung bit his lips. He moved his hip a little, making Jungkook to want more. Jungkook pulled Taehyung more closer and placed a kiss in his lips.

Jungkook started to leave soft kiss all over Taehyung's body. Taehyung unzipped Jungkook and started to suck his sheft. Jungkook threw his head back and closed his eyes.

Taehyung sucked that more harder. Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's head and started to thrust in his mouth. Taehyung was hardly breathing. His moans were smashed with Jungkook's every thrust. Taehyung's moans felt like vibration in Jungkook's body, adding extra pleasure. They were caught in the moment. Forbidden moment.

After some more time , Jungkook pulled his dick outside and cummed . Taehyung looked at Jungkook and smiled. He was satisfied. Jungkook smiled back. They cleaned up their bench and dresses.

"That was awesome. You're a good sucker",Jungkook said.

"Um... ",Taehyung didn't say anything and blushed.

Before leaving, they kissed each other once more.

••••••••••••••°••••••••••••••••••°••••••••••••

"Agh... Stop.... What are you doing again? I said freaking stop",Jimin screamed as Suga tried to sleep in Jungkook's bed.

"I'm just sleeping. Not fucking you",Suga said,annoyed .

"see, that's why I don't want to let you come here. What do you want? Me or my bed? "

"To sleep"suga said and laid down in Jimin's bed.

"I said, wake up and go to your room. Jungkook's gonna come here soon. He's very naughty. he'll make fun of this!."

"Let him do whatever he want. "

Jimin wanted to cry. His lover is too lazy . Looked like he's gonna leave jimin for sleep. Peoples sleeps to live. Suga lives to sleep..... Damn!!!!!

Jungkook stood before Jimin. Jimin stood up quickly when he saw Jungkook looking at Suga.

"H-Hi! You're back? ",Jimin tried to act normal.

"Yeah, but why's he sleeping here?"

"T-thats nothing. We're good friends and that's why-"

"Babe, come here and hug me",Suga said in his sleep.

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows and said,"Babe? "

Jimin nervously laughed. "That's nothing. We're just-"

Before he could say a word,Suga started to murmured, "Come here ,Jimin baby!!! I wanna kiss you! "

Jungkook widened his eyes and Jimin covered his mouth with his hand and looked a Jungkook. Jungkook looked at jimin. Jimin looked down at the floor.

Jungkook laughed "It's Okay. I didn't mind".

Jimin blushed. Inside, he wanted to kick Suga's Ass. But he also felt soft corner for Suga. That's why he has been with a grumpy boyfriend for more than 1 year. They irritated each other. But still they were happy.

Jungkook went inside and sat down in the chair. Jimin went to wake Suga up but Jungkook stopped.

"Let him sleep", Jungkook said slowly.

"Aren't you tired? ",Jimin asked with a caring voice.

"No. I'm totally okay. Let him sleep here. And you can sleep in your bed. "

Jimin gave him a confused look.
"Where will you sleep then? "

Jungkook thought for sometimes. Then something came in his mind which made him smile. He told jimin not to worry and left.

Jimin sat down for a few moments but then he closed the door and dranched into sleep.

Jungkook walked in the hostel's Veranda. The cold wind was hitting him every moment. Though it was cold, but still it felt good in his sweater covered body. He looked outside. The moon was brightly smiling.

He felt the need of something. Not something, maybe someone. He needed someone who would hug him and warm him up. Who will tightly hug him and sleep under the blanket in this cold winter's night.

He laughed thinking that he unexpectedly got someone. Yes, he got.

He didn't know what others will think, but Jimin and Suga's love gave him a hope. Hope for love.

He could give a try. Maybe this time, mother luck will be on his side.

Jungkook thought and smiled. Then he moved his legs to go to his Lover's room......

(Sorry for writing a short part. I'm thinking about the next part. I'll upload again soon. Stay with me for the next part.. 😁)