Chapter 14

Taehyung have decided what to do. But it was not easy at all. 3 days have passed since he have talked with Jungkook. He have found what he'll do.

He stood before the mirror and said, "Yes, I can do it. I have to. "

Taehyung took his phone And then he posted one of his photo in all of his social Media accounts.

Caption : Oh yeah, I'm a Bisexual

Caption : Oh yeah, I'm a Bisexual. Finding a perfect boyfriend for me.

He felt relieved. He smiled and got out for his class. He entered the class. Everyone looked at him and started whispering each other. Taehyung didn't feel nervous at all. He acted normal.

Jimin ran to him.

"Taehyung, I saw the post you made today. Is that real? "

"Why not? Is this anything wrong?"

"of course not. "

Taehyung finally looked at Jungkook who was shocked. Taehyung approached him.

"hey Jungkook, what are you looking at? "Taehyung asked,making jungkook look at him.

"What did you do? You know you are the center of school now. This is so crazy ",Jungkook told with a nervous voice.

"

Taehyung laughed. "That's what you wanted me to do? I revealed that I'm in love with a boy. Aren't you happy? "

Jungkook was silent. He couldn't believe Taehyung did such an insane act. He was unsure of what should he do then.

"So now, will you accept me? " Taehyung asked.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung's eyes. He could have reject him but the happiness almost glittering in Taehyung's eyes stopped Jungkook from breaking Taehyung's heart.

" You have to accept me. I have already accepted. "

Taehyung laughed and hugged him. Everyone looked at them. But they didn't seems to care. They were caught in the moment.

Jimin was sitting beside yoongi. He kissed in yoongi's cheek.

"What the-",yoongi looked at Jimin.

"I can't hide anymore. We can reveal now. ",He winked. Yoongi sighed...

That's when jimin stood up and screamed, "I'm in love with yoongi. "

After that, finally Jin screamed, "I'm married with Namjoon ."

Namjoon was silent, looking at his stupid babies. Jin slapped in Namjoon's back. "Hey, say something. Are you dead? Tell everyone we are married. "

Namjoon said,"you told everyone. Why the FCk are you slapping me? "

Everyone laughed as a dramatic fight held between them. Meanwhile, Taehyung and Jungkook was still hugging. Guess what? That's how it feels when you finally get your love.

-------A few Days Later-----

2 days have passed. Taehyung was still nowhere. He was sick. Jungkook visited him. He told him he will be okay.

But Jungkook was missing him very much. He missed how Taehyung hugged him from the back.

Jungkook thought," I can't leave without Tae even for 2 days. Maybe I'll die if he ever leave me. "

Jungkook suddenly got a letter in his bag. He came just now from outside. There's a letter now .

He opened and found, "Come to the backyard right now. "

Jungkook didn't think for twice. He already knew it was his Taehyung. He always loved to surprise jungkook. Maybe that's why.

But Jungkook barely knew what was happening. It was just a trick.

When Jungkook reached there, he found no one. He waited for someone. Two hands wrapped from behind around his waist. He smiled and stayed for a while.

"Finally, God heard me. I was almost going to die. I can't live without you again",Jungkook said.

"Then don't leave me. I love you. "

Jungkook's smile faded. That's not Taehyung's voice. It was a girl's voice. He turned around. Still she was hugging him tightly. Jungkook pulled away Lisa as soon as he saw her.

"What the fuck are you doing here?"  Jungkook said angrily.

"Why are you acting like this? You were hugging me just now. "

"Shut up. Bitch! I didn't. I didn't say those to you. "

"Why jungkook? Look, I'm crazy for you. Why do you run after that freaking Taehyung?",saying this Lisa again hugged Jungkook.

That was when  Taehyung reached there. His boxy smile faded as soon as he saw his man hugging another girl.............................

{Sorry for late upload. I'm kinda busy with my study. But I'll upload every week from now. Stay connected. Email: minhasinha@gmail.com