Chapter 9

Jungkook moved his legs to his Lover's room. He walked closer and closer to Taehyung's door.

Jungkook stopped in front of Taehyung's door and knocked slowly.

"Who can come now?  It's already 11 PM" ,Taehyung thought.

He went in front of the door and moved his ears closer to hear.

"Who's there? ",He said.

"Me",the voice made Taehyung flinched.

He thought,"Isn't this Jungkook? Yes, definitely. He is. But what's he doing here in this late night? "

"Open the door, Taehyung. You know who am I. Don't make me wait outside",Jungkook whispered from the outside of the door.

  Taehyung hurried up to change his clothes. He was shirtless. He took a shirt and wore it. Jungkook felt bad outside, thinking Taehyung don't want him to be there.

"Okay, let me leave",Jungkook was about to leave when the door opened and a hand caught Jungkook's wrist and pulled him inside. The door was opened loudly.

"What is this, Taehyung? "

"Sorry, I-i wasn't ready",Taehyung said with a nervous smile.

"Ready for what? You don't have to be ready for me. I would always love to see you, no matter how or when",Jungkook said while Taehyung let Jungkook's hand run over his neck and lips.

"What were you doing this time? " Jungkook asked.

"I was just wearing my shirt  ."

"Why? "

Taehyung's eyes widened. "I can't come to you without a shirt. That would be so shameless. "

"But that wasn't necessary. You have to open it."

Taehyung lowered his face, his lips were shaking.

"W-what do you mean? "

Jungkook pinned Taehyung beneath him in the wall. Taehyung shut his eyes off as he felt how close they were. Jungkook's hot breath was hitting his lips,making him to want more. But that's totally forbidden.

"Why do you always try to hide yourself from me? You're the one who sat in my lap and winked me almost all the time. You also love it when I touch you. Don't say I'm lying",Jungkook said calmly, looking at the older's eyes for answer.

  Taehyung's ears and cheeks became burning red. He wondered how Jungkook found out. He was right. Taehyung loved it. He couldn't but enjoy the moment.

"W-why are you here? ",Taehyung asked.

"Two birds are making love in my room. That's why I decided not to irritate them. "

"Why did you let any girl go inside your room? ",Taehyung asked.

"When did I say a girl? Jimin and Suga hyung is there. "

Taehyung's eyes widened. "Wait!  Jimin and Suga hyung? "

Jungkook nodded. Taehyung sat down on the bed,confused.

"Are they -",Taehyung was going to ask something but Jungkook already got what Tae was about to say.

Jungkook replied ,"yes, they're in a relationship. Just like us. "

Taehyung smiled and said, "Wow! It gave me strength "

"How? "

"I thought I'm the only Bisexual in the class. But now I know there are others. "

"Why do you need others for strength? Don't my love give you strength ?",Jungkook coldly said, giving the older a deep feeling in his heart.

Taehyung sat closer to Jungkook.

"Of course, you gave me strength, love and a new life. "

"Then give me something in return baby",Jungkook said, winking at Taehyung.

  Taehyung playfully pinched Jungkook. They laid down on the bed and cuddled with each other.

Soon, they drenched into sleep. They looked so beautiful together...

(Author's note : Guys please vote my stories and comment. Follow me for updates and new stories 🤧)