Chapter 16

Few days have passed. Jungkook felt all alone. Only Jin And Namjoon talked with him. Other students laughs and whispers whenever they saw him. Jungkook didn't care. But the only thing that was killing him is Taehyung. Taehyung didn't see even Jungkook's face.

Jungkook tried to make things easy. But was it even that easy? When there are so many problems in your relationship. But still he had some hope.

Jungkook was walking on the hallway to the Classroom, all over the field. He was finding Taehyung. But he was nowhere to be found. He was absent for more than 3 days. Even Jimin and others called him. He didn't receive.

Jungkook didn't dare to call him. What if he gets more angry? It won't be good. So he just prayed for Taehyung's best.

"What?! This can't be, Taehyung !"

Jungkook heard someone saying this. So he ran there. He saw a small gathering of his ex-friends. Taehyung was the center of the meeting.

"You can't do it. We're here for you",Jimin said.

"What happened? " Jungkook said as he couldn't bear the curiosity. He looked really helpless. He just hoped so that he could know what was happening.

Hoseok was going to say something but Yoongi approached and said, "Why do you want to know? You didn't care about him before. You shouldn't now. "

  He pushed Jungkook with his hands. Jungkook looked at Taehyung for some answers. But Taehyung avoided the eye contact and looked away. That made Jungkook really sad again. He left with a broken heart.

            -------------------------------

Jungkook packed all of his stuffs. He was going to visit his mom for some days. He wanted to get rid of all this stress. Jin and Namjoon didn't know anything. They would stop jungkook if they knew.

   Jungkook have left some notes in Taehyung's desk. He would read as he checks his desk everyday. An apology letter for all the pain Jungkook gave him.

Also left a letter for Jin and Namjoon on their exercise books. They would check that too when they will open the book to study.

Jungkook got out of the school, bidding bye to his Teacher. He would be back but still, he was sad. He had a plan to take Taehyungie with him. But everything went wrong.

He saw his car waiting on the school gate. He sat inside and started his journey. Mesmerizing all their memory, jungkook was smiling. He couldn't think to live without Taehyung.

Very short span of time, but the heart was too weak for Taehyung. Jungkook sighed. Suddenly he got a phone call, waking him up from his thoughts. It was Namjoon.

Jungkook received and said, "Hyung? "

"Jungkook, where are you? You have to stop Taehyung right now .",Namjoon said without stopping.

"I'm going to my home. What happened? "

"What?! jungkook, Taehyung is going to his home for his lifetime. He won't come back again."

"What?! Why? "

"We don't have enough time. He's gonna get in to the train. Please go to the XxX station and stop him. If you want him back. We'll be there ."

Jungkook cut the phone call and ordered his driver to drive the car to the XXX station.

The driver said, "But sir, your father-"

Jungkook rolled his eyes back and told the driver to move. He sat on the driver's sit. Then started to go the station as soon as possible.

He finally reached there. He hurried to the train that was going to Busan soon. He looked here and there.

Jungkook screamed Taehyung's name a few times. He was impatient.

"What are you doing here? " Someone said from his back.

Jungkook recognized the voice and looked back. He saw Taehyung standing there, with a blank face. He ran into him and caught his arms.

"Taehyung, what are you doing? Why are you going back? Please don't leave. "

"What do you want now? I don't need you anymore. "

"I need you. We need each other. Look Taehyung. We can make everything better. Just don't leave me please. I'll do anything you want. "

"Trust is the most important thing. But that's what you broke. Several times. Anything won't work again."

"Taehyung, you can't do this. Please. Why don't you understand I love you? ",Jungkook shouted like crazy.

Taehyung removed Jungkook's hands and screamed, "Why? Why you love me? You never loved me. All you try to do is to play with my heart. I gave you my everything. I gave you my heart. You broke that. And why didn't you stop me before? When you saw everyone in the morning? You knew everything,didn't you? But you wanted to create a scene so that I can trust you again. This isn't gonna work, Mr. Jeon."

Tears were running from Taehyung's eyes. His expression was filled with anger, sorrow and pain. Jungkook was crying too.

He again went to Taehyung and tried to hug him. "Look Taehyung, I won't destroy your heart. I'm sorry for everything. But all I want is you. "

"Let me go. I'm gonna miss the train. "

Namjoon and Jin also tried to stop Him. But he won't hear to anyone. Not to his other friends.

"Look Taehyung, we are made for each other. You love me, right? I won't let you go. "

He tried to stop him. First emotional attack and then physically. He caught his hands, hugged him.

But What Taehyung said then was unbelievable. No one dared to stop him.

Taehyung got out of Jungkook's grip and said coldly, "If you keep on stopping me, I would commit suicide,i swear. I will give my life. Will that be good? "

Jungkook stopped. "Taehyung, Please. Don't be mad. Please. "

Taehyung took his luggage , looked at his friends and smiled. "Goodbye. Stay happy."

Then looked at Jungkook, who was sitting on the station ground, crying and begging to stop Taehyung.

"Goodbye. Stay happy with your perfect lover. and..... forget our memories. "

He left. He left everyone.

Jungkook sat there, watching the train taking  away his lover. His love. He looked back at the sky. Tears rolled down from his eyes.......................