Ch. 7 - WEAPONIZED

Harlow's outfit

Chapter Seven 💰 Weaponized 💰

Chapter Seven
💰 Weaponized 💰

"Okay." Harlow said as she walked into her dad's office with a few bags of food, "Remember our deal. I bring you fast food twice a week as long as you dont tell Stiles. He'd probably have an aneurysm if he found out about this." She said, setting down a bag in front of Stilinski before sitting down. She set one bag next to her chair before starting to pull out a couple things from her bag making Stilinski furrow his brows.

"Whose is that?" He asked, using a fry to gesture to the third bag making her hum slightly, "No one." She said and he raised his eyebrows. "Well I know you're not gonna eat too bags of food and I know you wont let me eat it so it has to be for someone." He said making her sigh softly. "It's for... Jordan." She said slowly making him squint at her, "What? I'm just trying to make friends my age. And he's my age." She said.

"Can't you make some female friends your age? You make male friends and year later you start dating them." He said making her raise her eyebrows, "Derek has been my best friend since middle school and we never dated. And I have female friends." She said. "Name one... Whose not a teenager." He said and she smirked, "Breaden. And plus, I'm allowed to date." She said and he shook his head.

"You are not allowed to date." He said making her scoff and laugh, "I'm twenty-four!" She said and he just shrugged. "Exactly. You're too young. And you especially can't date Parrish." He said making her roll her eyes and glance out the window behind her to see Jordan walk over to his desk. "So Stiles could date a werecoyote at seventeen but I can't date a Deputy at twenty-four?" She asked and he nodded, "Stiles isn't my only daughter and Parrish is on the deadpool and we have no idea what he is." He said and she hummed slightly and nodded before resting her elbows on the desk.

"Well, so am I and we have no idea what I am either." She said then glanced down at her hand before holding it out, "And honestly, I'm kinda getting bored of seeing this finger empty so I would like to go back into the dating scene. Even if it's with a Deputy." She said, smiling before grabbing the third bag and walking over to the door. "Harlow!" Stilinski called out as she opened the door, "Love ya!" She called back before walking over to Jordan's desk.