Ch. 11 - A PROMISE TO DEATH

Harlow's outfit

Chapter Eleven 💰 A Promise To Death 💰

Chapter Eleven
💰 A Promise To Death 💰

Jordan woke up to the sound of knocking making him get up and quickly jog down the stairs to his door to see Harlow standing out there in the rain. "Harlow?" He asked, still slightly asleep, "I uh- I was gonna go to Derek's but he's with Breaden and I-I don't want to bug them." She said and that's when he noticed the freaked out look on her face making him look at her worriedly.

"Come in, I'll go get you a towel." He said, gently grabbing her arm to pull her in before closing the door. He quickly walked down the hall for a minute before coming back into the living room with a towel, "Fresh out the dryer." He said before wrapping it around her shoulders. "Thanks." She said and he smiled softly and nodded before noticing he was still holding the towel making him let go and suck in a deep breath, "So, what's wrong?" He asked and she was quiet for a minute.

"I'm dead." She said making him look at her in both shock and confusion, "What?" He asked and she sucked in a deep breath before pacing slightly. "I'm dead. Well- I'm alive but I'm also dead." She said but he still looked confused, "I'm not understanding." He said and she sighed softly.

"At Eichen house, before you came, Brunski was originally gonna give the drug to Lydia but I yelled stop and he did. Stiles said my skin and hair turned green and my eyes went blue and Brunski's eyes turned completely white and he stopped moving. Stiles said that my eyes, skin and hair went back to normal and Brunski broke out of what ever trance he was in. He- He called me a Siren." Harlow said, occasionally glancing at Parrish who was leaning against his elbows behind a chair as he watched her pace back and forth.

"I read everything I could find about Sirens and- and I'm possessed." She said making him even more confused, "You're possessed? Like how Stiles was?" He asked and she shook her head. "No, no, it's different. You don't become a Siren by being born one or getting bit. It's not the case as you got bit and Siren is the form you take, or you got bit and the bite unlocked your Siren abilities like how getting bit unlocked Lydia's banshee abilities." She said and stopped pacing and turned to him.