Bonus - A FUTURE TOGETHER

Bonus Chapter ♡ A Future Together ♡

Bonus Chapter
A Future Together

• Proposal •

Harlow and Jordan sat on their couch watching a movie with now three year old Paige sitting in between them. Harlow was more facing Jordan then she was the TV, with her legs up on the couch as Paige sat on Jordan. None of them were actually paying attention to the movie though.

Jordan had been trying to make Paige laugh and succeeding at it many times and Harlow was just staring at them fondly while deep in thought. "Do you want to get married?" Harlow suddenly asked making Jordan look at her shocked before dramatically groaning and throwing his head back, "What?" Harlow asked amused.

"I was going to ask you that." He said making her laugh, "Take it back so I can be the one to ask." He said and she shook her head. "Nope, I asked first." She said and he groaned slightly again, "Come on, I wanted to be the one to ask." He said and she snickered. "Well I beat you to it so suck on that babe." She said and he chuckled and grab her hand.

"I love you." Jordan said making her smile softly, "I love you too." She said, leaning forward to kiss him. "I'm totally telling everyone that I was the one who proposed." She said making him groan dramatically as she laughed while moving to lean against him. He wrapped his arm around her as she fixed her daughter's hair.

Paige turned around with a smile before moving to cuddle up to Harlow making Harlow smile and wrap her arms around her daughter. Jordan smiled softly looking at them before kissing the top of Harlow's head making her smile at him.

• A New Addition •

Jordan walked into the house and almost instantly Paige ran over to him, "Daddy!" She yelled as he picked her up. "Hi princess." He said, kissing her cheek making her giggle. "Where's mommy?" He asked and she smiled, "In the kitchen with my baby brother!" She said making him chuckle and look at his daughter confused.

"You don't have a baby brother." He said and she looked at him like he was stupid, "Yes I do! Mommy said so." She said and he hummed and nodded slowly. "And where is your baby brother?" He asked and she beamed up at him, "In mommy's tummy. Mommy said she's growing him." She said making his eyes widen slightly before setting her down.