Ch. 37 - RAIDO SILENCE

Harlow's outfit

Chapter Thirty-Seven⚡Raido Silence⚡

Raido Silence

"Babe!" Harlow suddenly yelled making Jordan run into the bedroom to see her standing in front of the mirror, "What?" He asked worriedly and she looked at him with a wide smile.

"I have a bump. It's tiny but it's there." She said and he sighed, "I thought you were hurt." He said and she shook her head. "I'm fine." She said and he raised his eyebrows, "You gave me a heart attack." He said and she rolled her eyes. "Shut up and appreciate my bump." She said making him chuckle and walk over, gently placing his hand over her stomach before leaning down to kiss her.

"Our son's finally starting to grow." He said making her glare at him, "It's gonna be a girl." She said and he smiled and raised his eyebrows. "I dont know, my family has mostly boys." He said and she shrugged, "And you know what? Every time someone says some something like that it always turns out to be the opposite." She said and he just chuckled.

"But I mean, if this one turns out to be a girl than we can always try for a boy later on and vice versa. But not until this one is at least four." She said before walking over to the closet making him groan, "You know how long that this though." He said and she scoffed slightly.

"The second they come out with a way for men to carry and birth babies then we could try again when this one is a year. But until then, we're waiting a few years." She said and he chuckled as he sat down and watched as she looked through her clothes. "How many kids do you want?" He asked making her glance at him and shrug slightly, "At least two. Boy and Girl." She said and he nodded and smiled softly.

"Why do I have a feel you're gonna tell this one that they're an accident?" He asked making her laugh, "Okay, you're right but not entirely. I'll call them what my mom called me, A Happy Little Accident." She said and he squinted slightly . "Bob Ross?" He asked as she went back to looking through her clothes.

"Yep."

(Harlow is like 11 weeks)