Ch. 55 - THE HUNT

Harlow's outfit:

₊‧.°.⋆ 🔱 •˚₊‧⋆.

Chapter Fifty-Five🏹 The Hunt 🏹

Chapter Fifty-Five
🏹 The Hunt 🏹

Malia drove with Scott in the passenger seat and Harlow in the back with Derek's head on Harlow's lap, a small towel pressed against his wound. Derek suddenly woke up with a slight gasp, looking up at Harlow.

"The kids." He said and Scott nodded as he looked back at him, "We're gonna find them but we have to help you." Scott said and Derek shook his head slightly, making Harlow grab the top of his head to keep him still. "No. No, Eli. His ankle, he twisted it. He can't run." Derek said, making Harlow close her eyes, letting out a deep sigh.

"But he can heal." Scott said and Harlow shook her head, "No, he won't. Eli can't heal, not like a werewolf, not yet." Harlow said, making Scott raise his eyebrows. "What's wrong with him?" He asked and Malia sighed, "You know how some people pass out when they see a needle? Eli passes out when he sees his own fangs." Malia said.

"He passes out?" Scott asked, "The fangs come out." Derek said and Harlow nodded slightly. "He's on the floor. Claws too." Harlow said as Derek breathed heavily, "Scott, you have to find them. You have to find them before she does." Derek said and Scott nodded.

🏹

"All right. Come on." Scott said as he and Malia carried Derek into the house, Harlow following behind them as she tried to call Jordan, "Easy." Melissa said as they brought him over to the couch.

"You have to find the kids. Eli, Paige and Flynn. You have to find them." Derek said weakly as Melissa kneeled down next to him, "Derek, you're gonna need to let Scott and the others take care of it, okay? Anyone that loses this much blood, human or werewolf, you're not gonna be any good to anyone else." Melissa said.

"We need a lighter. The healing process works faster with fire." Deaton said before they suddenly heard something in the hallway, making them all look over to find Peter leaning against the wall, lighting a cigar with a small torch. "I've been known to light a spark or two in my time." He said with a slight country accent before walking over, torch still on.