Ch. 49 - WEREWOLVES OF LONDON

Harlow's outfit

Chapter Forty-Nine ⚔ Werewolves Of London ⚔

Chapter Forty-Nine
Werewolves Of London

Harlow walked into the house and leaned against the front door, "Hey, Jordan!" She called out. "Yeah?" Jordan called back as she winced slightly, "I'm gonna need you to put Paige down and come here!" She called out and seconds later Jordan walked into the living.

He looked at her and instantly noticed her hand covered in blood as she gripped her shoulder. "I need you to get the bullet out." She said and he instantly ran over to her before directing her one of the chairs at the table. "Why didn't you go to the hospital?" He asked as he ran into the kitchen to get the first aid kit, "Because the second the bullet is out I'll heal." She said as he came back over to her.

"You could have gotten Melissa to do it." He said as he gently helped her take her jacket off and she shook her head, "Melissa's in surgery. Along with Agent McCall, Mason and Lydia." She said making him look at her in more alarm. "What the hell happened?" He asked, digging through the first aid kit.

"Someone shot up Scott's house and of course had to hit most of the humans. They went to the hospital, I came here." She said as he crouched down next to her with tweezers forceps, "Think you'll need something to bite down on?" He asked and she chuckled. "I think I'll be fine." She said and he chuckled and shook his head, "You sure?" He asked and she nodded.

He started getting the bullet out making her wince, "Still don't want something to bite down on?" He asked and she groaned slightly. "I love you but I hate you." She said and he chuckled, "I recall you saying the exact same thing to me when you were in labor." He said as he pulled the bullet out making her sigh softly.

She watched as the bullet hole healed as Jordan walked back into the kitchen before coming back with a wet washcloth. "What happened to being careful?" Jordan asked and she sighed, "We didn't think they would shoot up a house with humans inside. But then again, I guess I shouldn't be too surprised considering a couple teenagers are going around school cutting open people's hands to see if they heal." She said and he sighed softly as he helped clean the blood if her arm and hand.