Chapter 5

Michael's POV

With a sigh of relief, I stretched my arms and closed my laptop. I looked at my watch as I yawn. It's nearly 3pm and I haven't eaten lunch yet.

I've decided to get my lunch myself so that I won't bother anyone else. I'm sure the other workers are busy too.

I stood up, walking towards the exit with a growling stomach. I pulled the door open and closes it behind me. As I walk through the elevator, some workers greeted me with a smile and I smiled back.

When the elevator door opens, I pushed the button to ground floor. After a few moments, the elevator opens and I step out.

Walking towards the parking lot, I saw her waiting by the bench. I wanted to approach her so I started walking towards her direction. I stopped midway when I saw a car stopped infront of her. Curiosity runs through my body, making me slowly walk towards them to see who it is.

My heart sinks and I gasps at the sight of him.

What is he doing here?
-----------------------------

Keisha's POV

The ride was quiet and peaceful and only the engine's noise was audible.

I looked at the man who sat beside me as he focus on the road ahead of us. A smile was formed on my lips as I glance at him, thanking God that He gave me privilege to be with this man. To be with the man I love.

He noticed that I was looking at him so he take a quick glance at me and smile. He reached out his hand, gently grabbing mine and kissed the top of it. My smile grew wider and I feel like I look like an idiot right now.

After a few minutes, we finally arrived. He got out of the car and opened my door, reaching out his hand for me. I grabbed it and once I'm finally on my feet, he pulled me gently towards him and my body rest at his chest.

He then cupped my face and kissed me, his right hand caressing my cheek while the other's wandering at my lower back. My hands made its way to his hair and I played with it, pulling him closer. He carried me towards our house without breaking our kiss.

I love how he didn't have to do something, I love how just by his presence, he can already make me smile and feel safe. I love him. I love him to death

------

I grabbed a handful of popcorn as I watch him set up the movie. He wanted to watch 'Extraction' which is an action movie but I kind of wanted a 'Peter Pan'.

I kind of remember watching it with someone but I don't know exactly who I'm with that time but I'm sure it's not Zack. Maybe with a colleague or something.

With a little bit of cuteness and a bat of lashes, he finally gave up and agreed with me to watch 'Peter Pan'.

After he set up the movie, he sat beside me, wrapping his arms around me. I rest on his shoulder and continue to eat the popcorn infront of me.

When the movie was about to end, I felt the urge to go to the restroom. As much as I don't want to leave this couch, I still did for I don't want to have kidney problems for holding my pee too long.

I excuse myself and told Zack to pause the movie for a while. He did as told and I quickly ran to the restroom.

-------
Zack's POV

While Keisha's gone, I decided to scroll through Facebook and find some memes I could laugh at. As much as I don't want to upset her, Peter Pan is nothing but trash. I don't understand why she wanted to watch it. It's so childish.

As I scroll through my phone, a buzz was heard that was followed by a ring. I looked beside me and saw Keisha's phone. I grabbed it to look on who's calling.

I gasps and frown at the sight of his name.

How many times do I have to push you two apart? It's been years yet you still found each other?

------

Keisha's POV

I exited the bathroom and made my way back to the living room, where Zack might be waiting for me impatiently.

When I reached the living room, I saw him looking at my ringing phone with a frown on his face. I walk up to him and asks,
"What's wrong? Who is it?" He just shook his head and handed me my phone.

I looked at the caller ID and it's Michael- I mean Mr. Jackson.

I chose to ignore it as I know whatever it is can wait. I just texted him I'm busy.

I sat beside him and looked up at him.

"Who's that?" He asked, not looking at me.

"Are you jealous?" He just nods. But I know there's something deeper than that.

"He's my new boss, Mr. Jackson" I explained.

"At the Aurum Towers?" He asked.

"Yeah. Mr. Daniels said it was originally his." I said.

"Do you know his full name?"

"Michael Jackson. I think that's his name."

I looked deeply at his eyes and I saw anger and frustration.

But why?

__________
A/N

So hey!!! I know this chap is way too shorter than usual but this chap is also one of the important chapters as this might gave you the idea of what's really happening.

Sorry for the lot's of POV switches. I sometimes imagine it as a movie lol.

(I'll be honest with y'all, I feel so embarrassed when I write like scenes that involves kissing. But I included them still so yeah haha!)

Sorry for the typos and grammatical errors. Again, I'm not good at English and it's not my first language.

Thanks for reading it and hope you liked it. Don't forget to vote and comment.

Stay tuned! There's more to come *winks

Keep safe! Luvya
-mae