Prologue

KEISHA'S POV

"Come here" he said as he reached out his hand for me. I grabbed it and got up, stretching my arms and putting it over his shoulder. I yawned and rest my head.

"It's getting late." I said, my face still buried on his shoulder. "Should we go?" I asked looking up to him. A cold breeze brushes up my skin as the tall trees dance in the wind. A few leaves fall down as the wind gets colder and colder every second. I grabbed my jacket that was placed on the grass and quickly wrapped it around my shoulder as I rub my arms in hopes to get a little warm. The slumberous murmur of the wind in the trees makes me feel sleepy as I rub my eyes.

"But we just got here" he said giggling. "I think we should stay for awhile." He glances at me before turning his eyes on one of the tall trees that surrounds us. His soft voice was like a melody to my ears, making me feel sleepy even more.

"Okay" I said sleepily. It's nearly 1 in the morning and I haven't got any sleep today.

"Wait. Are you tired? We can go home if you want." Concern fills his voice as he looks down on me. I nod slowly, still rubbing my eyes.

"Well, okay. Let's go home for now. We can come back another time if you want." He said and I nod once again. I smile widely as I look up to him and in to the sky.

"What?" he asked, smiling at me and looks in the sky too. Those perfect rows of white teeth were showing as he smiles.

And that is the most beautiful smile I have ever seen in my entire life and I'm happy I have given the privilege to see those smiles every single day.

"Nothing, I just love how you always thought about me. You know, if I wanted to go somewhere or go to home, you'll follow. You always do what I wanted and I kinda feel bad about it."

"Why?"

I looked down as I sway my feet back and forth. "Because it's always me. All the things were for me." I mark a short pause as I feel a lump in my throat. I took a deep breath before continuing, "And I feel bad 'cause I haven't done anything for you. I'm sorry if I'm being such a boss and sometimes a baby. I'm sorry" I don't know why but I feel a tear falling in my cheeks that was followed by many more. A few seconds past, I cover my face with my hands and quickly wiped off the tears that are continuously falling.

"Hey, look at me" he said as he lift my chin up. "Remember the time you and I first met?" he asked as he rub his thumb in my cheeks, wiping off the tears that were continuously falling. He looked deep in my eyes as he say,"In that very moment I said to myself 'I would never let this girl out of my life. I would do anything I can do to just hold her hand.' There was something different about you that makes my heart skips a beat every time I feel your presence. I love you. And I would do anything to make you happy."

And with that he places his soft lips in mine. I could hear and feel his heartbeat as he pulls me closer to him. The kiss wasn't that long but that kiss said it all. I can feel how he truly loves me with all of his heart. I love this man. I love him wholeheartedly. I love him to death.

My eyes shoot open and can feel my heart beats fast. I got up and put my hand over my chest and tried to catch my breath. I suddenly feel dizzy and my head hurts. I look at the mini clock that was placed in my night stand. It's just 4 in morning. I rub my eyes and tried to think about what I've just dreamed of.

I didn't saw his face that much because it's a little bit blurry, but it felt like it was something true. There's a part in me saying it's all true and it doesn't make any sense. It's just a dream and besides, Zack's the only man I have -and still is- in relationship with, no one else. I can't understand why I would dream of someone I didn't know instead of a man I'm in love with.

My head keeps hurting as I got up from the bed. I know I shouldn't keep on thinking about that stupid dream but there's some feeling inside of me that I can't understand. I sigh and walk to my bathroom to fix myself.

I shook my head and stretched my arms. I had to visit my brother in his new house. Tomorrow's my brother's wedding and I'm excited for him. I'm going to miss my brother so much.

****

A/N: Excuse any typos. I'm not good at English.

Vote and Comment! I really wanted to know what you think about this so far.

Ps. So y'all might be wondering why I unpublished this the first time. It's because I feel like my writing and English is bad. Ya know. It's hard cuz it's not my first language and I really want to share you guys this story as I really love how this story goes. So I hope you still understand my English even tho it's bad. I'm sorry, really sorry for those errors.
-mae