Recall (Author's Note)

You all can skip this if you want, but I appreciate it if you will stay and read my drama... *winks

I started writing this story on July 1 2020 but I decided to keep it as draft and published it when I finished the whole book. I've lost my old account which is Lovelots102 and it is very frustrating because that's where I write all of my stories and ideas in draft. But then I manage to get it back and decided to keep this account for some English stories and fan-fictions.

I'm a huge fan of MJ since I was just three like a month or two before he died. I remember myself staring blankly at our TV when they said he was gone. At that time, I didn't know what that means. I thought he just went on some concerts or vacation and that he will come back. But when I grew older I started to realize, I was wrong. He will never come back. He's gone, forever.

I decided to write a story dedicated to him. I thought that maybe this is one of a many ways I can express my love and admiration for him. I wanted to be like him when I became an adult. He's my inspiration and a true hero. I'm a Filipino by the way and obviously English is not my first language so I sincerely apologize if there were some errors. I wanted to write this story in English so that you can all understand. If you find some errors, you can kindly approach me so I can correct it. I'm just 14 though.

And yes let's just stop this A/N thing and proceed to the story instead.

SOOOO... SHAMONE!

-Mae