Let me sleep

Valentina's POV 

"See this is what happens when you forget that you're useless," a masked man said and hit my mom and she continued bleeding and cried out in pain "You deserve to die" "You deserve to suffer" "You are the reason that everyone is unhappy" a thousand voices chanted as the masked man kept on beating my family "No please stop, I'll do anything" I wailed out in fear as tears uncontrollably flowed down my cheeks "This is all you fault" My dad said to me "No I didn't mean for this to happen " I said "Stop this, I can't take it anymore sis" Scarlett said to e as the masked man plunged a knife into her thigh, I tried to run but thousands of chains were around me with knives keep on being stabbed in my body while my blood flowed everywhere  "Valentina " a voice said as my family was being hurt "You were a mistake in the mafia" Matteo said "Valentina " the voice said again and something kept on shaking me.

I got up in fear, it was just another nightmare. I opened my eyes and saw Leo "Valentina are you crying" he asked with a worried voice "No it was just your presence" I snapped and wiped the tears "And your back" he muttered "Let me sleep" I said and got under the covers but he pulled it off me "No you have to get up now" he said and left the room.

 I sighed and opened y drawers to take the pills, yeah I also take the pills because of my nightmares which again no one knows about, and then went to take a bath.

Leo's POV

I was trying to wake that snob up but for some reason, tears were streaming I got worried but when she woke up and told me that lame reason I knew something was wrong but left it alone but now I can't stop thinking about it.

"No, it was just your presence" those words kept on bothering me during breakfast as I looked at Valentina "Why are you staring at her like that bro" Maddox asked in a whisper and I snapped out of my daze "I don't know what you're talking about" I whispered back at him, he laughed and I threw him a glare and he shut up. "Leo why are you glaring at Maddox " my mom asked "Probably because he lost to Maddox or something Cassandra" Avery said "No that's not why"  said "Then it probably is why" Valentina said as she was putting her plate in the sink.

"Ok I have to go now" Valentina said she said looking at her watch "What do you mean you have to go?" Lucas asked "I have something very important planned so, therefore, I have to go now" she said "And where are you going," Avery asked "Somewhere, does that answer all your questions" she asked looking uninterested "yes it does, and also you can't go" Lucas said while cutting his bacon "I am going" she scoffed "No you are not" Scarlett said in a sing-song voice "Yeah and you never went and had a hook-up when you were just 19 right," she said "You bitch" scarlett said "Like looking in the mirror isn't it" Valentina smirked "Is that true young lady, did you have a hook up when you were 19" Lucas asked and then Scarlett was out of words "Bye dear sis" Valentia said and bolted.

God that girl has a smart mouth and she looked so hot while roasting her Scarlett and the way her soft lips moved- Wait what I should be talking about her like this no way I'm attracted to that knucklehead. While Scarlett was getting bombarded with questions by Lucas and Avery I slipped outta there and headed to my room.

 While Scarlett was getting bombarded with questions by Lucas and Avery I slipped outta there and headed to my room

I sat on my bed and scrolled through my contacts and found Valentina's contact labeled as 

ANNOYING KNUCKLEHEAD - 92548254347 

I called and she picked up after the tenth ring "Why the fuck did you take so much time to pick up" I asked "I'm sorry who is this" A man's voice said "What do you mean who is this" I asked "Well the caller id says a pompous pig, so I have no idea" The strange man said, obviously she named me that  "My question is who the hell are you cause I'm her family" I growled at him"Oh I' afraid madame has restricted me from giving any information not even to her family or she will quote' kick my ass and cut off my dick and feed it to me' unquote he said in fear so I cut the phone laughing at what she said to him.

I went down and didn't know what to do so I called the one person who would entertain me "Diesel" I called my Bullmastiff, and if you wondering why he is named diesel it's because I was buying diesel when I found him and the name stuck. He came with a ball in his mouth so we played fetch. Still wondering what that knucklehead was doing I felt slobber on my foot and saw diesel drooling, cursing I went and to change my shoes.

Valentina's POV

I had gone to a boxing area where you basically are put against someone and beat the crap outta them my favorite thing to do when I have nightmares, and again my family does not know about this because in my father's and mother's word 'A girl should not do street fighting' was my mother's words 'A romano does not fight with lowlives no matter what and not my little girl' was my dad's words.

"Val" Jake yelled "What ?" I asked "Some guy named pompous pig on your phone called asked where you were and who I was  " he said "you remember what I said if you told right" I asked "yeah" he said afraid "Then remember it and don't disturb me" I said and went back to kicking the bag.

After a few hours of hitting the punching bag, it snapped and I was told to leave the place, I acted super calm and I showed them the middle finger and left. I went inside and everybody was sitting in the living room.

"Val who is the man who picked up your phone" Mom asked "Umm what do you mean" I asked nervously "No let's start at the part where I said you cannot go, twice" dad said "I don't see what's the big deal" I said  "Well the big deal is that you went somewhere and no one knows and on top of that a strange man picks up the phone and also saying that you told him not to tell anyone anything not even to family" My dad said angrily...

 "You're in the mafia time to start acting like you are an adult and not running off like a little kid" Matteo said "I am not acting like a little kid and don't act as if none of you keep secrets" ok I shot at all of them "If you're not ready for this responsibility then maybe should back off," Dad said "And don't say you are cause you are constantly proving everybody otherwise" Matteo said "If it's too much then say it ok, there is nothing wrong with that" Cassandra said "I cannot believe you people when Scarlett or Maddox or even Leo the head of the damn mafia you say nothing but when I do it oh on, maybe it's not me who has to grow up or be responsible " I snapped at everybody and ran to my room and slammed it shut.

I cannot believe them, they all must have planned this and why are they making such a big deal anyway. I opened my cupboard and took out some alcohol and sat on my bed. I looked at my pills and had some while drinking Jack Daniels.

 I looked at my pills and had some while drinking Jack Daniels

And I drank and drank my anger away.

--------

Well, she is now super drunk and also just saying that Cassandra and Avery are not related either is Lucas and Matteo. They are just as close as sister and brother.