I forgot

Leo's POV

She came in bruised and at that moment I knew I was in a hell of trouble. "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOU" We all scream and she opens her mouth to say something but then clutches her stomach and ran down the hall.

We all follow her except for Maddox who says he has to go eat something, I roll my eyes seriously. Val was bent over on the toilet puking her guts out, comes out and Avery goes and hugs her but Val winces and pulled away.

Sometimes she comes home bruised but not this bad. "Tina what happened" Lucas asks with concern in his voice "Some gang kidnapped me, but I kicked their asses" she says "But the big bruise and blood seeping out" Scar asks "Oh I was walking but I tripped on the stairs and rolled down" Sh shrugs and Lucas sighs in relief.

"Why didn't you call" "I forgot" she says and everybody groans out frustrated "What you know I forget sometimes" Val tries to defend her self and then Scarlett smirks and says "If you won't use your phone should you even have one" Valentina glared at er sister.

"She's right" Lucas and Matteo nodded in agreement trying to look serious, but failed miserably, but Avery and my mom didn't even bother to hide their amusement. As an added measure "Missy you better give your phone right now or ill ground you" Avery said laughing at her daughter and snatched her phone.

Glaring daggers at Scarlett, she pouted and looked so adorable and cute - I mean babish yeah babyish. "I hate you" she screamed like a 5-year-old "I love you too sis" Scarlett winked and we all went out.

Valentina's POV

My phone is what I hold dear to me, Scarlett will pay for this. She is going to wake up tomorrow with a very questionable face  I smiled internally and went to get my computer for inspiration.

After going through Instagram for inspiration, I went down to get something to eat. Everybody was already in the dining room eating their dinner, the divine smell of lasagna infiltrated my nose. 

" Hey Val, you can come and eat" Leo said but then looked around "Wait there's no booster seat" he said grinning cracking everyone up. I rolled my eyes "whatever" I said and walked towards the fridge "You can come and eat Val, I know you love lasagna " Scarlet said but I was stubborn "Nope, I'm fine with my..." I looked in the fridge and saw a caesar salad. "With ordering out" I finished, grimacing looking at the salad.

I ran upstairs and went to the menu and found my baby you are addicted to lasagna shut up, you are too, I snapped at my subconscious. After half an hour I heard the door ring. I ran down and opened the door, "Delivery for a miss Romano" he said "Yes that's me" I said waiting for him to give me my order "Ok, here you go ma'am" he said " Thank you, thank you. Come here, my baby" I said to the box where my beloved food was.

He looked at me like I was crazy well you do, I glared at him and he scurried out of the gates. I ran upstairs like a kid who got their presents. I jumped onto the couch and got myself comfortable. I turned on the TV and scrolled through Netflix and found F.RI.E.N.D.S. 

"Season 4 Episode 5 here I come" I scream excited. I was laughing my ass off during the 7th episode, by that time everybody was asleep. "You're awake" a deep voice said and I looked back in surprise and saw Leo riding his hand through his hair. He looked hot, with his white shirt and, sweats. His hair messed up made him look just- wait what am I thinking.

"Enjoying the view" A voice snapped me out of my thoughts, I saw Leo smirking and I blushed "No I was not Leonardo" I said smirking, knowing that he hates it whenever anyone uses his full name. He frowned and grumpily walked towards the couch.

He sat down and rubbed his eyes, he looked so adorable "Friends huh" he asked and I just nodded and moved my eyes back to the TV.

Leo got closer to me until our bodies were just a few inches apart. I leaned back getting comfortable what are you doing my subconscious screamed but I just ignored it.

He laughed and smiled at a joke chandler made "Totally wrong moment to make a joke dude" He said to the TV and I just smiled. He wrapped his hand around me and pulled me closer and I stiffened at his actions.

Leo's POV

I don't know how my hand just wrapped around her, I pulled her closer inhaling her caramel smell, and remembered how I used to tease her saying she should stop having caramel candies.

Everything about her was mesmerizing, from her long lashes and her infectious laugh to her long and slender legs. I could not deny it anymore, I liked Val, Valentina Romano. But I don't know if she felt the same. This was weird for me because every woman welcomed me with open arms and legs.

I watched her laugh at the jokes and pulled her body closer to me, that our bodies were glued together. I felt her stiffen and a small blush crept up on her face, Maybe I have some hope, and then felt my eyelids get heavier.

Both my hands wrapping around her I fell asleep.

-------

So Leo likes her but does Valentina. I'm already thinking of ship names but hold your horses. Will they admit or retaliate, knowing they both are stubborn and have big egos there is a fifty percent chance for both.

But mainly who here loves lasagna.

Put your thoughts in the chatbox.

- Calila