I forgot to water my hairdryer

"So I've heard you've been on another date with your boyfriend" Mom looked at me and I blushed "Well he's not my boyfriend..." I say "Yeah he isn't your 'boyfriend' " Mom said giving a knowing smirk.

"So tell me about this 'boy' Tina" das asked and I gulped "You know I heard he went out with Louisiana Litt" Scarlett said and everyone gasped, that bitch. I'm going to murder her.

"Louisiana Litt, the slut who came in and tried to seduce your dad" Mom spat out "For fucking money" She screamed and I winced "I don't know" I said in a murmur "You cannot date such a boy" Dad boomed.

"I heard he even cheated with that slut" Scarlett said "Shut up you lying bitch" I screamed getting defensive and pretty pissed at her. Why would she even do this "I heard he bought her gem-stoned earrings" Scarlett said and I gasped, she is still pissed at me for throwing her earrings.

"Dad Logan has never done anything like that, Scarlett is just lying cause I threw her earrings" I said with a huff and mom sighed in relief. "God sakes my family is crazy" I let out with a sigh but then realized what I just said, everyone's eyes went wide open.

 "Valentina Rosé Romano what did you just say" My dad asked and I winced at his tone "Umm i-i i meant umm" I was thinking of some lie "I forgot to water my hairdryer" I blabbered out "wait what" Maddox said and I ran for my life grabbing my food.

I ran into my room and locked the door eating my food in my room, again!

I should stop eating food in my room.

No wait I should stop blabbering like an idiot.

What should I stop?

You should start knowing when to shut up

I agree with you, subconscious. You know what I should name you...

Call me Rosé, I'm you but better 

I guess so umm ok.

Wow, am I really this lonely to talk to my subconscious. I should go to the arena soon, it's been a while and who knows what Jake & Jake have been up to now. I swear they have the personality of a 4-year-old. Sleep, eat, play, annoy and repeat. 

Maybe I should go now

  It's 9 pm 

So? it's never too late 

Unless you're dead 

Shut up Rosé.

Maybe I should stop talking to my subconscious, I thought while climbing out the window.

Or maybe I should stop climbing windows.

I jumped out of the window and managed to sneak to my car, I opened the door and went inside. I turned the car on and it vroomed to life, "shhhh" I shushed to the car, and to my surprise, it quieted down "Tha some voodoo shit" I said as I drove outta the gates.

I started driving and played my jam, 2 seconds later I was singing along.

I do my hair toss
Check my nails
Baby how you feelin'?
Feeling good as hell
Hair toss

I did a hair flip

Check my nails
Baby how you feelin'?
Feeling good as hell
Woo child, tired of the bullshit

Yes i am

Go on dust your shoulders off, keep it moving
Yes Lord, tryna get some new shit
In there, swimwear, going to the pool shit
Come now, come dry your eyes
You know you a star, you can touch the sky

Sadly I can't

I know that it's hard but you have to try
If you need advice, let me simplify
 he don't love you anymore

He better love me

Just walk your fine ass out the door do my hair toss
Check my nails
Baby how you feelin'?
Feeling good as hell
Hair toss
Check my nails
Baby how you feelin'?
Feeling good as hell
Baby how you feelin'?
Feeling good as hell

I cheered and when I looked in front, I saw a fucking truck coming at me, I tried to move my car outta the way.

I definitely am going to end up in hell, if I survive this.

And just as I thought that the car crashed into my car and I felt my head dash into something and it hurt like bitch.

I didn't get to have dessert today, was the last thought that went through my mind and then I blacked out

-----

Valentina might not survive (please don't kill me if she doesn't survive)

She didn't get to have dessert (It was cheesecake)

She didn't water her 'hairdryer' (Best excuse ever)

Sorry for the short chapter (It ended with a crash)

-Calila