Pompous Pig

I don't know if this story is going fast, sorry if it is. I just want to get to the main drama. (No spoilers)

-------

Valentina's POV

By the time I got home everything was finished, all the food, My beloved. "You finished all of my love" I pouted "Don't be dramatic" Matteo said "I'm not just dramatic" I paused "I'm the drama queen" I said giving jazz hands "I have more waffles here your majesty" Maddox said and I waved my hand him "At ease peasant" and we all cracked up.

When I was just about to dig in, someone jumped up and snatched away two waffles, Someone being Diesel, aka Leo's fat ass. "what the fuck is wrong with you" I yelled at the dog who was slobbering all over my waffles, my life we get it you love waffles "Nothing is wrong with him, but something must be wrong with you" Leo said "Well he's yours so he must be a lunatic, its the only thing you both have in common" I snarled.

"The only thing we have in common is our good looks" he grinned flashing his teeth and before I could make a comeback Matteo interrupted me "There you both go again like cats and dogs" "Can you blame me, he is an idiot" I sighed 

"Hey at least I did not wear my underwear over my pants" Leo laughed out and I turned red in embarrassment

"Well I did not chicken out in asking my crush out" I shot at him

"Hey, it was cold" He tried to reason

"And ya chickened out" I chuckled 

"whatever" he said "We have to go"

Turning he left and I continued to eat my waffles, after ten minutes he yelled again "Come fast knucklehead" 

"Fucking wait, you aren't the president" I yelled and got up while everybody was laughing their asses off. I got into his car and he drove off.

"Where are we going" I asked "Remember that shipment of guns that were supposed to be sent to us" he said and I nodded "Well, that shipment has been delayed a lot and I just learned that the shipments keep coming to another building " He explained and I ohed.

"We're here" Leo said and we got out of the car, I took out my glasses and put on my hoody "What the heck are you doing " H asked, "Well, I don't want to be caught on camera so.." I waved at my appearance.

He just shook his head and we went in. There was a cafe and I was starving so I went in and ordered "Hello may I have a Fruit salad, 2 sandwiches, ravioli, and a tiramisu" I said and he nodded and went to put my order in  "What the fuck are you doing" Leo growled "Who said you could order for me and why are you even buying food, didn't we just have breakfast" H frowned in annoyance

"Well first thing who said it was for you and second thing since someone thought it was fine to steal some of my waffles and then someone interrupted my breakfast, I'm practically starving " I said and took my food to sit down.

He kept on tapping his foot while I was eating "How much more time, it'll be suspicious if we're here for too long. someone might recognize me" He said and I was annoyed so I did the most sensible thing. I took my ravioli and smashed it in his face, it took him by surprise "There no one will recognize you" I smirked. I took my finger and took a dip from the ravioli on his face and put it in my mouth "Mmmmm, delicious" I said while trying to stop my laughter.

"Boss your face is turning the same red as the ravioli" I said faking surprise as he took a napkin and furiously rubbed his face. Glaring at me "I'm going to fucking kill you" He said in a threatening voice "You don't want to do that" I said smiling as wide as the Cheshire cat.

"Why would I not kill you now" He asked still glaring at me "Because I found where the shipments are " I said laying back of the chair and taking a spoon of my tiramisu. "Where" he asked "Well did you notice the lack of guards here" And he nodded "But this building hired a lot of security" I said "So they must be somewhere else" he finished my sentence " "Exactly" I smirked "Not too bad for a knucklehead like you" He said and got up.

 "Pompous pig" I muttered and followed him.

We found a room and it was the camera room. Leo took all the tapes and I erased any video that showed that we were there.

We went back home and Leo gave the tapes to Ryder, the hacking guy or you just call him that yeah cause he has mad hacking skills.

I was bored and out of nowhere, I wanted to go on a date. Si went to Scar to find a blind date for me. 

"Hey Scar," I asked

 "Yeah Val"

 "I wanna go on a date"

"Perfect"

"Huh"

"Nothing"

Nope she was hiding something

"Spill"

"Fine I promised my friend's, friend's, cousin's, brother's, friend's, father's, brother's, son's best friend that you would go on a date with him"

"Wait so you promised your friend's, friend's uncle's wait brother, scratch that, some random guy that I would go on a date" 

"He's hot, mature, and nice" she said her eyes twinkling with hope so I gave in .

"What just happened," a voice said behind us, I turned around. It was leo.

"Val's going on a date"

--------

So Val is going on a date, i feel so single now. I want a nice date.

And is this Cheshire cute or creepy, I think it's cute...

Oh, this is why I'm single

Anyways give a star if you liked this chapter, and maybe hope for me to find my single ass, someone. (I'm desperate IK)

-Calila