I am a pretty little girl

(Watch the clip) Who here has Unagi? or eats unagi?

---------

Valentina's POV

"Valentina, don't you dare disobey my order's" the asshole said "I'm your boss" "Sorry bossy pants" I said sarcastically "Well if you won't obey then, you can just get out of here with a bad report" he said smirking "Mafia should not be scared of anything" he called out to me and I walked out fuming

who the hell does he think he is. I'm going to make him for threatening me. I know about Leo's irrational fear of spiders. smiling deviously I started planning.

After 3 hours in Leo's room, everything was set. As if it was perfect Leo opened the door and I ran to hide in the furthest end of the room behind the curtains.

He touched the door handle to close it then jumped up cursing in pain because of the electric shock he got, the room was so dark that while jumping and cursing at the same time (It is an art to have the ability to do both) he fell into the pool of green slime, that I made for him, (lemme tell you it is hard to make so much but even harder to get it out of your clothes), trying to hold back my laughter, I took out my friend Murray the spider, I threw her at Leo.

"aHhhhhhhhhhh, holy fuck, get this killer away from me" he let out a girly scream (i called it his spider scream) that's my cue "Danger danger danger" I screamed out pouncing at him, making him scream more because I put realistic spiders all over my body.

"Leave me allooonneeeeee"  he wailed out "I thought mafia should not be afraid of anything" I said smirking, vibrating with laughter"What the fuck, valentine get off me" he screeched " and take this damn spider of me" he yelled shaking at fear.

"No, I don't want to be the reason you and Murray do not have a connection" I said faking a pout, trying to muffle my laughter but failing miserably "The only connection we will have is that I fucking killed it if you don't remove this thing off me" he growled but i knew he was petrified inside, because of his girly shriek.

"I would like to see you try, especially with her babies" I said and he turned white "Wh-what-what-t-t babies" he asked shaking in fear "You see those black bubbles on her back" he nodded "Those are not bubbles they are babies" I cackled and he screamed and I cackled like an evil witch.

"Please valentine remove it, I will do anything" he said "Anything??" i asked and he nodded and i smiled even larger.

1 hour later

Leo came out of the room and into the front room, wearing a pink tutu and rabbit ears, with blush and pink lipstick and high heels. He also wore girlish fake jewelry and everyone toppled in laughter, I looked at him and he sighed "I am a pretty little girl" he said, and everyone laughed and I was practically rolling on the floor in laughter.

"and..." I looked at him "Call me princess pinky"  he said and then twirled and bowed like a princess. Nobody could contain themselves at this sight. "Want to take a tour of my bedroom darling" Maddox asked and then winked while Leo just glared at him.

"Is my little prince blushing" Cassandra said "Sorry i mean princess " she added and then everyone laughed again "I did not know there was a new girl here, wanna get a mani-pedi" Scar asked and Leo rumbled something about us being ruthless "Come on guys lets stop it" Mom said "Before our princess pinky starts crying" and everyone laughed all over again, i think my stomach was burning from how much i laughed.

"How did this happen " Matteo asked wiping away his tears "I have a video, wanna watch" i asked and they all nodded eagerly. After it was done everybody was booming with laughter again. 

me and scar looked at each other and screamed

"BEST PRANK EVER"

But then leo screamed 

"I HATE YOU"

And then cassandra screamed

"MY PRINCESS PINKY IS TURNING PINK"

------

I guess now you know to never underestimate Val huh.

If this chapter made you laugh then give a star.

- Calila