So where's the cheesecake?

Maddox's POV  (Suprise!)

Dinner was well interesting and the highlight was that Val forgot to 'water her hairdryer' I think she was trying to say she forgot to unplug her hairdryer or she forgot to water the plants but neither of those would've worked cause:

1. She used to have plants but they died, so now the maids take care of them

2. She never dries her hair, unless there's no time

But she ran before anyone could get a word, and the rest of dinner was silent except for the few how are you running the mafia and are you done eating. I got up quickly to go check on Val, cause she is well unpredictable or a knucklehead as my dear brother would put it.

I ran upstairs in a dignified way I guess and knocked on her door "Val, come out" I said and heard footsteps and looked behind, it was Scarlett. I'm guessing she's also there to check on Val. I knocked on her door again but no response "I have cheesecake for you" Scarlett tried but no response.

That's when I knew she's not in her room cause she would never pass cheesecake, especially not a berry cheesecake. (Picture of cheesecake is above).

I guess she's in a mood or something, I walked towards the office and saw Leo going through some papers, occasionally slamming his hands on the table "Whatever that table did to you, I'm sure it's sorry" I joked and he whipped his head towards me glaring and I stopped grinning.

"What's got your panties in a twist bro" I asked "This guy just bombed half our supplies, half a million is lost" He said furiously "What do you mean some guy" I asked "I don't know this random person, or I don't know mafia just bombed it, I can't even find their fucking faces here" he said pointing at the stack of papers.

"And that knucklehead won't answer" Leo said and banged the table again, "Bro let one of the hackers take care of it" I said and he relaxed and nodded "Fine, thanks for advising me" he said and I don't know if it was sarcastic.

"Leo I'm not doing it for you" I paused and he whipped his head towards me and looked confused "I'm doing it because you almost broke the poor table" And we both laughed, yeah I know I'm funny.

We went to the living room, only to see mom and dad sucking the life out of each other "Mom, dad please" I cried blocking my eyes in a dramatic way "You don't see me complaining when you're fucking a slut in office" he said annoyed "Don't call woman sluts" mom yelled at dad and he bowed "Ok" he said, dad is whipped for mom, literally.

Last weekend she wanted a coffee cake and no one knew what that was except for of course Val and dad sent his servant to go buy one, after tasting it she said she wanted a molten lava cake and then mousse and then a cupcake until she ate the pie that was made at home, dad almost lost it.

Yeah, no one messes with mom or Val about food unless they want to die. "Do you know where Tina is?" Lucas asked "I don't know" I said and at the time a phone rang, it was not mine.

I heard a distant scream and I looked at the kitchen directions, we all ran there and saw Avery with a pale face. "What do you mean" She asked blinking back tears, I was so confused. Lucas went and hugged Avery but she still looked horrified.            

"Where is she?" She asked and I think she was talking about Val, but why does she look so horrified.

Avery put the phone down and tried to breathe properly "Honey, what happened" Lucas asked "Valentina was-was in an ac-accident" She sputtered trying not to believe her own words "She was dr-driving an-and a tru-truck crashed into her, she's in t-the hospital now i-n t-the ER" She said and burst into tears.  How Val has never been in a car accident she was usually so careful. 

"Let's go" Lucas yelled "Start the fucking car and let's go" he yelled and we all rushed. I drive fast to the hospital, while Lucas was trying to calm Avery. When we reached we dashed into the hospital.

"Sir you can't en-" "She's my fucking daughter if you won't let me in then I will kill you with my own hands" Avery threatened, interrupting the nurse "The name is Knight, Matteo knight, do you have any questions" Dad threatened her and she shook her head no. 

We rushed inside to see a doctor coming out. "You are?" he asked and Leo gripped his collar "Leo Knight, how is she" He asked gritting his teeth and the doctor nervously gulped "Ms. Romano is in surgery right now" he said "then why the fuck are you outside" Scarlett yelled and he flinched.

"She will be out of surgery soon" The doctor said and then ran off. Leo ran his hand through his hair cursing.

Leo's POV

I bet this is by that new mafia, no one else would dare to mess with the Knight mafia. I'm going to kill them as soon as I see them, how dare they hurt Val, those scumbags. 

We sat outside the room despite the nurse saying otherwise but the name Knight shut her up, yah I own one of the biggest and most feared mafia. 

How is Val doing?

That was the only thought going in my head, it has been 2 hours and we still haven't heard anything, despite me making threats Maddox told me to calm down, how the fuck am I supposed to calm down!

It's like asking the storm to stop, impossible but knowing Maddox he is dumb enough to ask, just yesterday he asked his food to not be spicy, correction he asked a chili to not be spicy and then complained that the chili has no brains, I think he was dropped on his head when he was born.

The door opened and everyone stood up immediately, "Ms. Romano can be visited but only one at a time" he said, and then I gave him a 'shut the hell up and fuck off ' He walked away and we all went inside.

She was sitting on the bed staring out of the window, she had bruises on her face, her leg was in a cast and her wrist was wrapped. She looked banged up and when she saw us she gave us a sheepish look.

"Do you know how scared we were" Avery asks stomping towards her daughter and Valentina sank into the bed "sorry, the car wouldn't turn and the truck just came into me like that" she said and looked at us.

"Where's the cheesecake?" She asked and we all bursted into laughter.

----

So Val survived, yay.

Who dashed her, i will reveal soon...

And i know the story is going a bit to fast but trust me it will make sense in the end.

And now I'm craving cheesecake, i'll see you later then, maybe I'll order out or something, anyways byeee.

-Calila