You are drunk!!!

Matteo's POV

That girl has a lot of nerve to talk like that, I mean she's like family and all and I adore her. But if we didn't teach her responsibility then she will get worse in the future but no I'm fuming "How dare she say I have no sense" I fumed at Lucas "Technically her words were 'maybe it's not me who has to grow up or be responsible' " my lovely wife Cassandra said, I hope you know I'm being sarcastic.

"That was so fucking wrong of you guys" Scarlett snapped and ran to talk to Valentina I guess, "I have to go with Scar (short for Scarlett)" Maddox said and ran after Scarlett.

 "Honey" My wife called "Yeah" "You and Lucas should apologize, it was literally her second day" she said "There is no fucking I am apologizing to her stubborn a-" Avery glared at me "But I'll do it cause she is my family" I said afraid as she was holding a knife and I know she would not hesitate to stab me, Lucas nodded and we both headed out, to go away from our crazy wives.

Scarlett's POV

The last time everyone pounced on her she ran away for a while day and I found her in a bar. I barged into her room and found a bottle of Jack Daniels on the floor, her favorite drink. "Val are you okay?" I ask the h, she gets off the bed "I am grreat" she whoops and that's when I know she is very very drunk.

"No, you are not okay" I say firmly and the Maddox enters the room "What did I say, Tina, you won't be able to escape working by literally escaping" He smirks, and Val rolls her eyes "Whatever I'll come up with a new plan" she says "Right now you are going to have some water and lie down, because your drunk," I say "I'm not drunk, you're drunk" She slurs "There is more alcohol right" She asks trying to stand.

"For you, there is no more alcohol" I say and she shrugs and mouths I don't care. And then I notice that Maddox left the room so I leave too.

Leo's POV

I saw Scar and Maddy leave so I then went to Val's room and found her drinking "Val what" I sputter "what" she asks. I have never seen her drinking I know she drinks but I only see her smoke.

"You are drunk!!!" I say in surprise "Yeah sherlock" she spat sarcastically. "Stop drinking before I Ummm..." I say "You what" she said "I'll tell mom and dad" I smirk and she drops the bottle "Fine, I'll stop" she gives up "Good" I say "And als-" my phone rings and I leave to take the call planning on talking to her later.

-----

What do you think of drunk Val ???