01

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

Jungkook POV

I woke up because of the sun shining at his face. He groans while standing up and headed to the bathroom to take a bath. After taking a bath he got down to take a break and started walking to the bus stop to go to his work.

As soon as he got there he greeted the guard at the gate.

"Early again Mr. Jeon?" the guard ask while smiling at him.

"I gotta fix my classroom, i heard the students created chaos yesterday" i responded and laugh a little.

I was absent yesterday because i had a meeting with some people for the whole day that's why i was gone.

"Ah yes yes, the students miss you so much" he said and we both laugh.

I continued my walk to the teachers lounge to get some papers,after that i walk to my classroom to organize everything and also to prepare my lessons.

"Aish this kids" i said in my thoughts when i saw how messy the room was. I am their Professor in Arts so the brushes and paints are clearly everywhere, i decided to clean it up before the students arrive.

I check my watch and saw that there is only 15 mins left until the students arrive at school, luckily i was already done cleaning and i also cleaned myself up. 15 minutes had already pass and the students were slowly showing up with a bright smile on there faces.

Mr Jeon we missed you a student said and the others were also saying the same thing until it became really loud.

"Now now students be quite please, we don't want to bother the room beside us don't we?" i said and showed them my famous bunny smile.

I started teaching when i saw that almost all of the students are there already. I was so focus in teaching that i didn't even notice that it was time already, i dismiss my class so they can have their lunches.

As soon as i got down to get a drink i heard a few screaming and i also smelled my soulmates strong pheromones which made me curious because it was overwhelming to my nose, so i followed the smell.

The smell leaded me to the crowd where i heard the screams, i ask a student about what is happening or what is the ruckus about,the student said that the six new teachers was the root of the screams.

Don't worry Mr Jeon i would still pick you over the hot guys the girl said which made me chuckled.

I made my way so i can get a better view of the six new teachers and they were right, they are hot as hell.

??? POV

We were surrounded by students some were screaming and some was just watching. The boys and me flinch when we smelled a strong yet sweet pheromones from the crowd.

"Hyung do you smell that?" One of them whispered enough for the five of us to hear.

"I smell it too" another man said said and all of us nodded as a sign of having the same thought.

We looked at the crowd to find who's the owner of the strong yet sweet pheromones.

Jungkook's POV

When i saw the new teachers i was in daze and lost in my thoughts until i heard the loud screaming again, i got back at my thoughts and decided to stop this chaos.

"Proceed to the cafeteria before classes start" i yelled, each student listened but they have a pouty face which made me coo at them.

When the students was gone i suddenly smell the strong pheromones again and when i look around and saw no one exept the six teachers i got shock.