14

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

"Where's my shoes?" Hobi yelled from upstairs.

"Is it the black Nike? The new pair that you just bought?" Jimin hyung asked.

"Yes! Where is it?" He asked again getting impatient judging by his tone.

"Oh, i saw Tae wearing them" Jimin casually said, "Kookie!"

"KIM TAEHYUNG!" He yelled and started running towards us.

"Bye bunny gotta blast" Tae said and immediately run for his life.

"Now it's my time with bunny" Jimin said and sat down next to me.

"You know Tae's gonna expose you to Jin because of what you did, don't you?" I asked him.

"Nah he wouldn't" he said confidently and started hugging me tight.

"Can't breathe" i said and tapping his back softly.

The moment could've last longer if Tae didn't yell something.

"Jin hyung! Jimin accidentally ripped RJ's legs!" Tae yelled still running around the house.

"You dwarf" Jin said in a angry tone.

"Bye love" he said before running away.

"What a chaotic lovers i have" i mumbled and laughed at that thought.

"Hey bun, what are you laughing at?" a new man said and sat beside me.

It was yoonie hyung, he sat beside me and later on slept in my lap which he said he found comfortable to sleep to.

"It was nothing hyung" i said and slowly brushed his soft hair with my hands.

After a few hours of them running and chasing each other like Tom and Jerry a voice coming from the door made them stop.

"I'm home!" Namjoon hyung exclaimed and he looks very excited somehow?

"Hey hyung, you look extrs excited today?" Jimin hyung said before sitting on the couch.

"Oh yeah, meet Chris" he introduced him to us, he was looking all shy hiding behind Namjoon hyung.

Not gonna lie,he was very cute and a little much more taller than me,he looks innocent so i think we are gonna get along very well since i like cute things!

"H-hi?" he stuttered and flustered making as all awe at the cutest thing exept for two,i have noticed it ever since namjoon hyung introduced Chris to us.

"Let's eat lunch!" Jin said.

"Hey Jungkook can i talk to you?" he asked while grabbing my arms tight making me confuse.

"We'll catch up" i reassured them and slowly turned my head back to chris.

When i looked at him he was still smiling purely but when hyungs was out of his sight his smile disappeared and unamused face was now can be seen on his face making me more confuse. He let go of my arms and walk a little closer to me and leaned next to my ear.