16

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

We are now packing our clothes because they decided to "leave the house".

Earlier

"What? We are leaving?" i asked in shock still not sure if heard it right.

"Yes, the pain that they caused you is to much Gukkie" Yoonie hyung said and the pain that they did to me all came back.

I broke down and covered my face, this may look like a small deal but being betrayed by your love ones hurts very much.

"I'll pack his clothes" Tae said and i immediately stop him.

"I'll do it hyung" i said and wiped my tears and smiled at them.

They smiled back and hugs me.

"I know it hurts, we will leave this place once and for all" Yoonie said softly rubbing my back.

We broke our little cuddle and packed our clothes.

Present

"Where's my shoes?" i asked them.

"It's downstairs" they said in unison.

"Thanks" i simply said and rushed down.

I got down and saw the four of them talking looking so serious,i got back to my senses and immidiently find my shoes to wear, i was about to go back to the others when they suddenly talked to me, thought i was a ghost to them for a second.

"You called?" i said in a not so sweet voice.

"Where are you going?" they asked me.

"I don't see why it is any of your business" i said in a sassy tone which made them confuse.

"What a sassy bunny we have here" a boy said and when i looked at who it was, i just regretted it.

His face makes me sick and it also make me puke, behind those angelic face is a mask full of lies.

"What do you want fake face?" i said to him with a straight face.

What i just said and look got into him, made him irritated to be exact and i love it.

He started fake crying like he always does and whining, he looks like a pig.

"Hyung he's mean" he said and tugged on of their shirts.

"That is not nice Jungkook, apologies" Jin Hyung said.

"Not even calling me by my nickname now?" was all i said and immediately get my shoes and returned to my room.

"What's that suppose to mean?" Jimin ask hoseok.

When i got back my clothes and their clothes is already packed.

"Just when i said that I wanted to be the one who packs my clothes" i rolled my eyes.

"Don't be sour bunny, what took you so long?" Tae asked and hugs me from behind.

"They happened" i said and they immediately knew who it was.