06

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

"Yugyeom, how do you know where i live?"

Yugyeom's POV

Flashback before the door scene:)

"Hyuuung" i whined shaking JB hyungs arm.

"I told you i won't say it, the boy needs privacy" he said annoyed and massage his head.

"Mark Hyung" i said giving him my puppy eyes because i know he can't resist it.

"Fine it's in..."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Your dumb Mark Hyung" i heard jinyoung complained teasing him, and i sighed when i was done changing.

"I can finally meet my kookie" i mumbled to myself, you can really tell how happy I am.

I got out of my room and bid my goodbye to them, i walked to the nearest bus stop because i decided to get there early and also because I'm excited to see him. That kookie is my first crush in elementary to high school but it stop when i met my hyungs but still, we lost contact of each other when we graduated which made me sad.

When i knew that Jb and Kookie are teachers at the same school i bothered him and I'm always asking questions like if he was okay, is he healthy some sorts of questions like that, we are like brothers since we are childhood friends meeting him today is such a perfect opportunity to ask him the questions that i always ask my hyung.

I finally reach my destination and stop thinking of the past, i got up to his room, when i knocked on the door there was no response which made me confuse of course.

There was an old lady who passed by and told me that the boy who lives there is out, i nod in response and got to the nearest café.

"Oh, Chanyeol hyung?" i said when i saw the person in the cashier.

"Yuggy? What are you doing here?" he asked me.

"I came to visit my kookie" i responded smiling.

"Oh, that's great, what would you like to order?" he asked me smiling.

"Btw hyung, what are you doing here? I thought your a teacher?" i asked getting intensely curious.

"My friend works here, i just helped him a bit since he's sick" He said and smiled.

I ordered my food and sat at the table near the door, 15 minutes later and my food had just arrived and of course i ate it :). About half an hour past when i saw Jungkook outside the window and i immediately got up and fixed myself.

I was about to go to his apartment room when my phone suddenly started ringing.

"Hello Jackson-Hyung?" i asked and stopped at the door downstairs.

"Yah! Come home, Jinyoung and Jaebum are fighting again" he said in a hurry and i heard fighting and screaming on the background.

"On my way" i shortly said and go back home.

Another fight i sighed and continued walking to the bus stop.

When i got home, i did not see youngjae and bambam in the house so i am assuming they are not here, Mark hyung and Jackson hyung are trying to stop the fight.

"Yah stop!" i yelled making them look at me.

"Finally your here" Jackson said in relief.

"Where's bambam and youngjae?" i asked taking off my shoes so i can get comfortable.