22

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

3 years later.

"Mom let me do it" The younger complained.

"No, now go change" his Mom said and pushed him to the changing room.

"Is this necessary?" Jungkook yelled from the inside.

"Yes don't ask too many questions" his mom excitedly said.

After a few minutes the younger got out of the changing room just to see his mother talking to the phone with someone.

"Mom pay attention" the younger angrily said because he was rushed.

His mom turned around still talking to someone, when she saw her son he was stunned and tears began to fall from her.

"Mom why are you crying, are you stupid?" Jungkook said and ran to her mother to wipe her tears.

"You look beautiful dumb bunny" His mother said smiling.

"Hey we're here too" Chanyeol complained.

"Omygosh shut up Monkey ears, they're having a family moment right there" Lisa said rolling her eyes.

"Of course I'll complain, I'm the one carrying all this bag, Yah Jaebum help me" He continues to complain.

"Pass" Jaebum quickly said.

"Ms. Jeon I'm hungry" Nayeon complained touching her grumbling stomach.

Ms. Jeon laugh at how Jungkook's friends never change for those years that they have known each other.

"C'mon chipmunk, let's eat" Ms. Jeon said holding Nayeon's Hand.

"No fair i want to hold her soft hands too!" Lisa complained while they are walking.

"Seriously, who's her real kid?" Jungkook said sighing.

"Those two never grew up, what do ya expect Kook" Jaebum joked making us laugh.

*Ring *Ring *Ring

"You guys go, I'll catch up later" Jungkook said before answering the call.

"Hello hyung?"

"Bunny, where are you?"

"I'm in a nearby mall Hoesokie"

"Stay there I'm on my way"

"E-eh b-but-"

"Didn't even let me finish" the younger mumbled to himself and smiled widely.

Not even ten minutes past when the younger noticed that there was some people that are crowding something.

The curiosity took the best of him so he approached the crowd to see what is going on.

He began laughing when he saw what the people were crowding, this result of him becoming the center of attention.

Jungkook then stopped when he saw that everyone was looking at him and felt embarrassed.