08

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

Jungkook's POV

"Yah kookie we need to talk"

I turned around and looked at them, they were all smiling ear to ear and it make me wonder what that talk was about that they made them look like that.

"What is it Joonie?" i asked smiling too, seeing them smile makes me smile and it also melts my heart.

"Live with us" suga said happily.

"Sure" i agreed still smiling and they hugged me, "cute kids" i said making them laugh.

We left the ride and got to their house, we decided to do the moving tomorrow since we were all tired.

"Hey where am i gonna sleep? I'm not a guess anymore so I'm not sleeping in that guestroom" i complained and pointing out the guestroom door.

"Don't worry bunny, you can sleep in taehyung and suga's room since your room still needs alot of cleaning" jin said and i happily nodded.

I got into their shared room and saw two large beds.

"A big house yet they still share a room" i said to myself laughing at my judgment and i just stopped when i heard a scoff from behind making me look at him.

"What are you laughing at bunny?" Suga asked making me laugh more when i remembered what i just said making him more confused.

"What a careless bunny" he said when i suddenly fell in the bed for laughing too much.

"Don't need you to remind me" i said with a pout and cross arms.

"What a baby" i heard him mumble.

"YAH! I HEARD THAT" I yelled and he just laughed what a jerk.

"Go to sleep bun" he said and kissed my forehead.

I slept on his bed since it was very comfy, i couldn't sleep and i don't know why, but slowly dozing off because someone lied beside me and hugged me tight which for me is very cozy and safe that's why i slept pretty good.

I was still asleep when i suddenly felt heavy making it hard to move.

"Heavy" i whispered making sure no one heard it, i slowly open my eyes just to see a head in my chest, i petted his head because i knew right away that it was Jiminie,the calm and sweet atmosphere got scattered when a yell was heard when the door was opened widely.

"Yah i told you to wake them up, NOT sleep with them" Jin yelled making the four of us instantly waking up.

"Morning koo" Jimin greeted and kissed my cheeks and i blushed a little.

"Morning too Jiminie" i greeted and kissed his forehead.

"What about me?" Suga complained.

"EAT BREAKFAST YOU PIGS" We heard Jin yelled once again from downstairs, didn't even notice him go down.

I immediately got up and go to the bathroom and did what i need to do, after i was done i got down to eat breakfast.

"Morning Kookie" Hoseok greeted as soon as i got down.

"Morning Heosokie" i greeted back with a smile.

We ate breakfast when all of us are already present, again it was noisy and fun, but most of it was them arguing because of the kiss this morning.

"Like i said its just in the forehead dumb idiots" jimin said getting annoyed.

"Who are you calling dumb?" Suga said in a deep voice like he's gonna kill someone.

"Jimin your jams ran away" taehyung laughed loudly.

"Why does my jams always get involve?" he asked in an annoyed tone.

While the three of them are still arguing the four of us are casually talking.

"So kookie what time are we leaving?" joon ask with food in his mouth, when jin hyung saw how he talk with his mouth full he got disappointed.

"Disgusting namjoon, chew your food first" Jin said rubbing his head.

"What a fun sight" hobi said making all of them look at him.

"What?" he added.

"Let's talk about being not noisy for a day" suga said sarcasticall.

"Let's talk about how to not sleep when doing work" hobi fired back, and that is where another fight begin.

Staring at this people while eating is very nice, you will never feel left out even if you don't join there conversation.

I still cannot believe that this people are my soulmates and my boyfriends too, just thinking about it makes me smile and when i realized it they were all looking at me.

"So embarrassing" i said hiding my face, and they just giggled.

"Don't be embarrassed kookie" hobi exclaimed.

"Your smile heals my soul" suga said dramatically holding he's chest,.

"Cringey grandpa" i mock making them laugh.

"Wah i love this bunny so much" Jimin said still laughing.

After the long breakfast we decided to go to my apartment to get my things since i am moving out after all, as soon as we arrived i saw yugyeom in front of the door.

"Yuggy?" i ask when I got close.

"Hey kookie, where were you?" he asked me back.

"I stayed the night at my Hyungs" i shortly said.

We talked while getting all my things and explained some stuffs, we finished after three hours and the truck was loaded.

"Yuggy thanks for the help" i said and hugged him.

"It's alright kookie, I'm happy to help" he said happily, "but you haven't told me why your hyungs can't help you tho" he said looking at me confused.

"They were to busy fixing my future room" i said giggling.

While we were talking and laughing a woman suddenly appeared behind him.

"How may i help you?" i said in a polite tone and smiled.

"Ju-jungkook?" she said almost crying making us both confused.

"May i know ma'am who you are?" i asked once again.

"Kookie baby I'm your mother"

*╚═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╝*

Edited : 061021