04

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

Yoongi's POV

"Actually you did" I said and saw the younger shiver in fear which for me it seems so cute.

"W-what d-did i d-do?" he ask as he shakes in fear.

"maybe he's thinking that we will punish him" hoseok whispered in my ears.

Every step i made forward is every step he made backward and chuckled from this cuteness ugh.

Jungkook's POV

Fear can be seen on my face and i started to sweat alot when yoongi hyung suddenly steps forward which made me even scared.

"this is bad" i thought to myself, fears of mine washed away when someone broke the silence.

"Yah MIN YOONGI" Jin hyung yelled and smacks yoongi's head.

"How dare you touch my baby" Jin dramatically said and puts my head on his chest and it was very calming.

As you guys already know that every alpha and omega has it own smell that attracts their soulmates.

"Hey i want cuddles too" Taehyung pouts and stretch his arms as wide as he can signaling me to come to him and cuddle him, just thinking about it makes me happy.

"What a nice lavender scent" i mumbled while leaning at his chest, i heard him chuckle which means he heard what i said and also mean i just embarrassed myself.

As i was sniffing the addicting smell i got snatch by jimin hyung who is mocking taetae, the honey scent that i can smell from jimin is also very calming so i snuggled more so i can sniff more of the scents.

Some were fighting like yoongi hyung and Jin hyung while some are watching like hoseok hyung, while the other three is busy looking at something.

As i was observing i suddenly remembered something out of the blue and made them stop from what they're doing.

"What did i do wrong?" i ask this time without stuttering, they looked at me like i was their prey and a sudden laugh just broke the small silence.

"You did nothing wrong honey, this dumb grandpa right here is just over dramatic" jin hyung said glaring at yoongi which made me chuckle because of their childish personality.

"Oh, what a cute a bunny" Jimin hyung teasingly said.

"I-I'm not cute jiminie" i said now pouting.

"Ha!" jiminie suddenly yelled and made the others flinch and stare at him with confusion in their faces.

"He made me a nickname" he mockingly said and stick out his tounge.

"No fair i want one too" taehyung hold his chest acting like he was hurt.

"Taetae don't be sad" i said looking at him with sad eyes and made them coo.

"what about me?" yoongi hyung asked crossing his arms.

"I'll call you grandpa when your mad and suga or even yoonie if not" i looked at him smiling.